Xrated's Level 10 twink thread of fun, facts trolls and goals.

xpoffbg2.png

lolololollolo-1.png

over100k.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Omgggggg 2 more hours

*flips table*

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG SSSERVVVERRRRRSSS WHYYYY YOOUUUUU HATEEE ME!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice thread, good to see some activity in this section again. Thinking about making a 10-14 twink druid, what level would you recommend, 10 or 14? I wouldn't stay one spec all the time.

Xratëd, I know this seems silly of me. But I was under the impression that you could not mog boas from other toons in MoP so how did you have your gear done up like that? Is it just a recycled twink that had the mogs done already and you faction changed to panda and they stayed? Or is there a new way to mog 'looms?

Xratëd, I know this seems silly of me. But I was under the impression that you could not mog boas from other toons in MoP so how did you have your gear done up like that? Is it just a recycled twink that had the mogs done already and you faction changed to panda and they stayed? Or is there a new way to mog 'looms?

Its all grandfathered i did it b4 the patched fixed it and i changed to a panda.

Shame, maybe someone will figure out a way in the future through some absurd amount of luck. Cool the mogs stayed when you faction changed

Users who are viewing this thread