xpoff xploit patched

fWjDDnE.jpg

It has indeed been hotfixed but you won't find any written evidence. Same as how there was nothing when the brackets were split.

This new AV might be an experiment for recombining the brackets as exp off can queue with exp on players. Or they plan to let twinks rot like most everyone assumes. The shadowlands level squish is also going to mix things up.

Kinda. Most 120's don't bother to collect the socket gear, enchant said socket gear, and don't use the overpowered whitemend/spellfire sets. They can become optimized though with only a few hours of work if they choose to, depending on RNG. They get a nice 2k health advantage with the way azurite gear scales. Some of the azurite traits and essences are still useful even after getting scaled down so much.

It's AV though so range dps and healers have the advantage over melee. Ranged twinks carry the hardest I'd say. Mage and warlock get work done.
[doublepost=1573278701,1573277970][/doublepost]
which exploit

Old exploit still worked if you disconnected while loading in then logged back in. It hasn't been talked about much but I see no reason to hide it now that it's hotfixed.

was it in the last 5 days cuz if not then no it hasnt. something changed but those using it figured out how to still make it work. one guy asked me if it was fixed. he kept getting booted from the bg during the log out portion of the exploit. the next day he was in games no problem. in fact that day and the day after 110 was shitty with red bandannas.

I mean, it was kinda expected when you see it being sadly flaunted in 20s and 19s which are very darn popular brackets. if it still does work it wont long now cause of this thread you can bet heh, but its ok. dont mind right now especially with the event going on.

Last edited:
Wat happens when u try

You are simply sent back to Orgimmar or Stormwind from the loading screen.

was it in the last 5 days cuz if not then no it hasnt. something changed but those using it figured out how to still make it work

It was today. Exactly when I don't know or care. If there is still another way to get into games then I don't know of it.

if it still does work it wont long now cause of this thread you can bet heh, but its ok. dont mind right now especially with the event going on.

It doesn't. And I doubt it was some unintentional fix with the other recent hotfixes that would have eventually started working again. It might be for the best given how 119s now have access to 378 gear that could warforge to 388 and have a socket. We'd begin seeing some truly godly 119 twinks.

We'll see if Blizzard has any future plans to merge the brackets like with the AV event. No one knows whats going to happen in Shadowlands level squish. I'll admit it's annoying to have characters sitting around that you've invested a lot of time into that serve little purpose cause Blizzard doesn't like geared characters having an advantage in pvp outside of max level. At least not any longer than it takes to level out.

I still wish they announced the bracket separation instead of complete silence. It would have been more salvageable as far as exp off wargames if they gave us time to prepare, instead of the mass exodus we saw of twink players after that patch. They even had to hit pve exp grouping twinks cause that was totally hurting the game. Outside of the rare wargame I'm not sure what twinks can even do except mess with old raid content, duel, or warmode gank. It's getting to the point that I don't know why they continue to give the option to disable exp at all.

I might redouble my efforts in anticipation for classic BGs. I'd rather play BC though without a doubt.

I probably will play a bg with my 119 rogue when i get full 378s and 388s just for fun and leave before the end.

Classic I imagine will be fun, but I have put so much effort in this account I do not feel the need to put so many hours to restart on the whim of a change. Who knows what will happen in the future especially with the level squish like you said, minuscule amounts of exp may get implented in Classic bgs(doubt it and hope not) or some other change might occur to Classic, not worth my time sadly.

I might queue some flag maps on my 119 druid and bail out. Do flag maps even have any passive exp besides flag captures? If you convinced your group not to take their flag and returned your flag do you not get exp? Heck do flag returns give people exp? I never think about it.

I believe I remember reading in flag maps that you do passively get exp sadly but I am not 100% sure, so I would not endeavor to do this unless you are absolutely sure or you have enough exp space that you wont accidentally level.

On the plus side, if you have a 70 decked out ranged character with sets gems and enchants you can be extremely strong in the event bg for 2 months(hope they add something in after maybe during squish and are experimenting like hypothesized).
[doublepost=1573287564,1573287227][/doublepost]Have you guys noticed how long low lvl bg queues are now taking? Guess when people don't need to be there to level allied races and twinks who play for fun are gone not much is left, squish may remedy that though.

If I wanted to wreck right away in the AV event I'd boost a warlock to 110 and get it all the socket gear along with whitemend/spellfire sets. Or a resto shaman to play with. But I can't justify the time and money to put into that only for a 2 month event. For now I've messed around with my 120 priest in socket gear + azurite as well as my 119 druid. My 69 warrior gets his butt handed to him cause he's melee and squishy. My 59 resto shaman does so well that I feel that a twink shaman 80+ would be a monster.

All that said, you are just one person and truth be told Alliance tends to get crushed. Just today there was a horde premade that was in AV that was simply farming kills and not even trying to end the game. Going to clear/check the cave when they got bored. I ended up staying a ghost until horde got bored and killed Van. My only horde is my 119 druid and I've yet to lose a game on him. I've only won twice as Alliance and IMO Alliance go in there practically expecting to lose. Comparatively they are so disorganized but some of that might just be the natural trend of Alliance being dominated by Horde in Retail AV. At least recently most people seem to help pvp instead of HALF the Alliance team farming mount quest stuff.

Flag maps now give passive xp but at 119 shouldnt be too much %

Flag maps now give passive xp but at 119 shouldnt be too much %

That's a shame but expected. Otherwise twinks would have organized wsg camps. My twinks going dormant unless something interesting happens with the shadowlands squish. I don't think anyone expects the squish or shadowlands to do anything good for twinks, or that Blizzard has any sympathy for twinks at this point. They clearly want them gone from retail.

Good. More and more people were using it in 20s which had the potential to push the meta in that direction. Now I won't be tempted and I can keep playing 20 vets without any threats to my beer money.

Users who are viewing this thread