Xpoff new brackets

Megadethl

Veteran
Are the twinks dead now with patch 8.2? I recently came back and cannot get a bg with xpoff cause of the long queue, I tried to make the glitch with the macro "/ click on StaticPopup1Button1" and it also not working, do I lost my money paying the month? I just came back to do twink!

You dug into it enough to learn about the exploit but not enough to learn that it got patched?

Anyway, yes. Most twinking brackets are dead. I think 19s still get some games(?), 59s have nightly wargames and twenties (either vet or f2p) still get ques with levelers. So those are your options right now.

You dug into it enough to learn about the exploit but not enough to learn that it got patched?

Anyway, yes. Most twinking brackets are dead. I think 19s still get some games(?), 59s have nightly wargames and twenties (either vet or f2p) still get ques with levelers. So those are your options right now.
110 legion account twinks are another option

active BG PVP brackets = brackets you can just que, and pug into with low que times 4-12 minutes but there are stipulations. along with in a way are not twink brackets

20-29 XP on bracket with levelers, F2P 20s, and unsubbed XP on Vet 20s
110 only bracket which is for players legion expac capped, XP ON. BFA 110s transferred to a legion account? this is similiar to back in WOTLK when the base game was 60 capped, then blizzard added BC to the base game shorty after. WOW was BC capped WOTLK, CATA, and half way into MOP until WOTLK/CATA was added. which made 70's population huge for a long time which endured until BFA 8.1.5

19, 59, etc are very long ques or have to be organized to get games
https://xpoff.com/threads/why-how-did-8-2-kill-19s.89228/#post-1181582

classic wow, will cause a further division of the available players base, long with many not realizing there will not be a constant influx of players like what was experienced the first years of wow. BGs gave no XP in van wow, doing BGs for gear was rather costly in terms of honor/marks, time consuming, and inefficient.

Users who are viewing this thread