US XpOff Nation Seeking Semi-Competitive Raiders

Twinkbeast

Grandfathered
XpOff Nation is a massive guild sporting more than 400 individual members, most of whom are level 100 and beyond, we have about 20-40 active every night. Right now much of the guild is gearing up with heroics and mythics if not leveling, however some are ready to start raiding. I'll be running a weekly 15 man group starting next Tuesday at 8 PM EST starting with normal Emerald Nightmare, we hope you know the fights and that we can clear the dungeon then or on the same time Thursday. Once ready we plan on progressing to heroic, then mythic, as well as other raids throughout Legion.

Requirements:
  1. Prior raiding experience
  2. Availability at 8 PM EST Tuesday, Thursday, and possibly Saturday
  3. Discord/Ventrilo (mic/headphones)
  4. 840+ iLVL
  5. Be inside or join the XpOff Nation Guild on horde
  6. Watch Youtube videos of fights or at least have a base comprehension of fights
  7. List your Btag and Spec
  8. Not a Rager
  9. Patience
We are currently recruiting:
  1. 1 Tanks
  2. 4 Healers
  3. 5 Range
  4. 3 Melee
If you have any questions feel free message me on Xpoff or reply to this thread!

Speak to Vynastar about joining the RBG team.

Recruiting Multibracket Twink 10-13 man team, speak to Conq.

Last edited:
XpOff Nation is a massive guild sporting more than 650 individual members, most of whom are level 100 and beyond, we have about 20-40 active every night. Right now much of the guild is gearing up with heroics and mythics if not leveling, however some are ready to start raiding. I'll be running a weekly 15 man group starting next Tuesday at 8 PM EST starting with normal Emerald Nightmare, we hope you know the fights and that we can clear the dungeon then or on the same time Thursday. Once ready we plan on progressing to heroic, then mythic, as well as other raids throughout Legion.

Requirements:
  1. Prior raiding experience
  2. Availability at 8 PM EST Tuesday, Thursday, and possibly Saturday
  3. Discord (mic/headphones)
  4. 835+ iLVL
  5. Be inside or join the XpOff Nation Guild on horde
  6. Knowledge of fights preferred
  7. List your Btag and Spec
  8. Not a Rager
  9. Patience
We are currently recruiting:
  1. 1 Tanks
  2. 4 Healers
  3. 5 Range
  4. 3 Melee

Speak to Vynastar about joining the RBG team.

Recruiting Multibracket Twink 10-13 man team, speak to Conq.
Hmmm the only thing I noticed that was interesting to me is the recruitment of twinks for a team. I'm in ;p

if any guidance is required i'll help when its needed. i would also suggest logging as a step to know how well your raiders will be performing and if they aren't you can find out why. good luck

Too bad Horde side. Almost considering starting to raid again part time. I just don't have the time to level up another toon from 100-110 and get it gear.
RBGs some time maybe.

Good luck!!

I'm assuming this guild is US but why the fuck would you ever tag the thread EU+US lol

There should just be a feature on the site that automatically disables the option to tag EU+US is the OP contains the word guild

Moved the thread to the newly created Guild Recruitment subforums, seems to be more appropiate

would also fix this
I'm assuming this guild is US but why the duck would you ever tag the thread EU+US lol

There should just be a feature on the site that automatically disables the option to tag EU+US is the OP contains the word guild
because the Guild Recruitment would require either EU or US.
@OP PM your favorite Staff Member to get that fixed. <3

I'm assuming this guild is US but why the duck would you ever tag the thread EU+US lol

My analysis would be because there are people that visit this site from have both European and NA accounts that may be interested.

And they would still need to know which region the guild is on.

If one is a even a semi-frequent reader of this forum and has any common sence( which appears to be not so common) it would rather easy to ascertain which region this guild is in. Otherwise all they would have to do is just PM the OP. Or even use the guild link provided in the original post. There are several ways this mystery can be solved.

If one is a even a semi-frequent reader of this forum and has any common sence( which appears to be not so common) it would rather easy to ascertain which region this guild is in. Otherwise all they would have to do is just PM the OP. Or even use the guild link provided in the original post. There are several ways this mystery can be solved.
True. It would be pretty easy to just ask which region the guild is on. But it would be even easier and more logical if it was just mentioned in the op. OR (follow me here because this is a crazy thought) EVEN simpler and easier if it was just tagged in the title of the thread.

And to further counter argue your original point "My analysis would be because there are people that visit this site from have both European and NA accounts that may be interested."; would a person who plays both regions refrain from clicking a thread tagged "US" or "EU" because they play both regions? No. Of course not.

True. It would be pretty easy to just ask which region the guild is on. But it would be even easier and more logical if it was just mentioned in the op. OR (follow me here because this is a crazy thought) EVEN simpler and easier if it was just tagged in the title of the thread.

And to further counter argue your original point "My analysis would be because there are people that visit this site from have both European and NA accounts that may be interested."; would a person who plays both regions refrain from clicking a thread tagged "US" or "EU" because they play both regions? No. Of course not.

One does not need to ask such questions they they truly wanted to know the answer all one needs to do as I stated in the post you quoted "use the guild link provided in the original post". Perhaps that was missed when you read that. For all the information was that anyone needed to where the guild was located right there in the one single click.

Most people really do not need to be coddled like babies. I would imagine very well few found issues with this. In fact, there seems to be only one or two pushing the issue out of 20,000 plus XPoff users. The rest remain silent either because they don't care, they didn't see it or they understood the original post completely. Believe me when I tell you that these few are in the minority of not understanding how to tell when this person states they are on Horde - Bleeding hollow they are on a US server. Especially when the link to guild is provided in the original post.

In case you all didn't know XPoff Nation and XPoff Kingdom are the official XPoff guilds.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread