US xpaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds smart Qing with a healer but it looks like another classic case of emoting getting under the skin. His emoting is working and the people who didn't know who he is, now knows who he is. Dogshit or not his tactics are working obviously or this thread would of never been created.

I think its hilarious u kids talking shit about xpaine. U wouldn't say this shit to him at lan, hes jacked, not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants, and hangs with the hottest dudes. Yall are pathetic lol.

I think its hilarious u kids talking shit about xpaine. U wouldn't say this shit to him at lan, hes jacked, not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants, and hangs with the hottest dudes. Yall are pathetic lol.
I would shit talk anyone in person without hesitation.

lol fuq u lucas thats me

Question is, does he drive a BMW?

hahaha that has to be a fake account there's no way xpaine could operate a forum

nevermind he used lol twice in the same line maybe it is :^ x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread