XP turned back on - Veteran Account

Let's see if i get this straight;

xp off option is no longer available ?
Also, you are no longer able to do xp off battlegrounds, but only wargames?

:Kappa:.

And that chance we had wont change just because you think that things that happened in the past are 100% evidence that it will be like this today.

I never stated 100%. I used words such as 'unlikely'. And yes there was little chance and now no chance. Not sure what you're talking about 'won't change'.

Look people were able to get professions above 100 on f2p and there were f2p in guilds before and all that was grandfathered. But as was said before, there were no grandfathered f2p 19 twinks.

One day you will learn that studying the past is a pretty good way to predict the future. Also when you try to understand the context, motivation, and intent of those past actions you increase the odds of being correct.

I am sorry you did not get what you wanted and are now unhappy about it. That is why I said from the beginning when this came up to not count on it and posted links to show why it was highly unlikely.

I never stated 100%. I used words such as 'unlikely'. And yes there was little chance and now no chance. Not sure what you're talking about 'won't change'.

Look people were able to get professions above 100 on f2p and there were f2p in guilds before and all that was grandfathered. But as was said before, there were no grandfathered f2p 19 twinks.

One day you will learn that studying the past is a pretty good way to predict the future. Also when you try to understand the context, motivation, and intent of those past actions you increase the odds of being correct.

I am sorry you did not get what you wanted and are now unhappy about it. That is why I said from the beginning when this came up to not count on it and posted links to show why it was highly unlikely.

I dont know why you are having such a hard time to understand this but I and most of the others that were hoping for 19 vets were highly aware of the things you mentioned.
The only difference being, you behaved like you would already know what would happen based on things in the past. Just because there havent been gfd 19 twinks doesnt mean anything concerning vet accounts. If anything, it is a hint to what is more likely.
Again for you since I think you still don´t grasp what this is about: Nobody was counting on anything.
Your links before the patch were just a hint for what is more likely to happen and not what actually is going to happen.

I hope you got it now, I am not gonna waste my time anymore.

Oh I grasp it. Before you said it was just bullshit, now you say you were aware of it.... lol Waffle much John Kerry??

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw.. Never implied I knew anything. I merely stated it was unlikely and backed it up with facts, unlike you.

Not my fault you inferred a meaning that was not there.

Ye Bullshit because you took your historical research as evidence. Are you really that stupid?
And yes, we were aware or do you think you are some special guy here?

Why should I even bring facts to the table on a topic that cant be backed up with facts since nobody knows what will happen?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jva said:
With the big difference, that they specifically don´t wanted F2Ps to be able to lock on a certain level, since the starter account was meant to be for new people who should try the content till level 20 and upgrade then.
Veterans having paid for this game for a long or short period of time and therefore already played the content that requeues a payment. There is absolutely no reason for them to automatically turn xp back on.

You must be from Belgium, cause you sure like to waffle John Kerry lmao

Users who are viewing this thread