XP debuff Stops working

Merlin

Grandfathered
probably because lvl29 can now join the 20-29 bracket with their xp off, blizz finally decided to remove the debuff

So you cant lock xp?

u wut m8?

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_091622_145740.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_091622_145740.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 87
Is it stil an exploit when you join the xp-on queue with the xp-debuff?

If I could I'd qoute your Avatar Picture here!

BLIZZARD PLS FIX EXPLOITS OR BAN EXPLOITERS !!!PPLLEEAASSEE!!!!

blizzard does not understand the xpoff exploit, they consider xp debuff, punishing the xpon player with a xp reduction as a fix. this is how it was in BFA when players had to report the exploit, then blizzard did a xpoff detection that would flip on xp. SL comes out, somehow the detection system is broken again using the same exploit system from BFA.

blizzard again considers a punishment for xpon players. even when explained to them that slave accounts are being used to bring in like a level 19 leveler who is bringing in level 14-18 twinks with xpoff, the xpon player leaves the BG, the only punishment is the opposing team of honest levelers being destroyed.

i recently unlocked mag orc, mechagnome and iron dwarf so i thought i would maybe BG to get XP and honor in the process of unlocking heritage armor. i tried 10-19, it was loaded with exploiters, found the issue is bad in 20-29 as well, 30-39 having it too a lesser degree.

Users who are viewing this thread