XP Debuff in BG's Nov '23 Onward

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fun in twinking is the same fun in drag racing; overengineering a simple concept to the point of ridiculous extremes. That's great for PvP, at least against other twinks who are also the low level equivalent of a drag car. Otherwise pushing how far you can solo things which is what I've been doing myself (having a lot more fun than I expected with that actually). Deleting levelers seems pointless to me, and being deleted by twinks while leveling (as I'm sure we all have) is even less fun, not sure why anyone risk account action for that.

Hard L tbh
Everything you said here is subjective. Enjoy the solo content you're doing with your gear advantage and hard work. Seriously, that's the point :) Again, both twinking and max level content can be enjoyable in different ways. Just have fun :)

This is true, yet beyond the point. Read the rest. If you've got hate in your heart for other twinks, let it out baby. We don't mind. Enjoy the game friend.
Oh, I don't hate other twinks.
However, I strongly dislike people that are so bad at the game that they need a giant advantage to have fun in BGs, then they think they are good when they one shot someone with 30% of their stats

Oh, I don't hate other twinks.
However, I strongly dislike people that are so bad at the game that they need a giant advantage to have fun in BGs, then they think they are good when they one shot someone with 30% of their stats
Hearing this is always my favorite. People never take the time to look someone else up *sigh*, all g, it's expected <3. There are plenty of those players you talk about, yes. But you don't think decent / glad players enjoy twinking outside the 20s bracket?

No, that's like asking if rank 1 players like playing against 1200 rated players, there is no challenge, so no, they won't find it fun.
Maybe if you're playing a hunter in any bracket it would feel like that. But being able to optimize your secondaries to extremes (unlike at 70), as is the point of twinking, is great fun. And no, of course never seen a rank 1... but several glad players, although less common (glad once here, don't think I'm awesome by any means but def not the player you described above). Just enjoying the game in a different fashion. When it gets old switch back to main, and vice versa. Why do you care?

There's two sectors within what we consider twinks that for some reason we seem to overlook. (in regards to PVP of course)

There's competitive twinks that consider their bracket a new endgame, where they will stay and enjoy a challenge of other, equally geared twinks.

Then there's the "for fun" twinks, we'll call them, that find enjoyment in the mindless one shotting of levelers....

edit: Since XP debuffing is exploiting anyways we might end up removing any further posts regarding this as it is outside of the actual intended xp-disabled nature of the game. the council will chat.

Last edited:
There's two sectors within what we consider twinks that for some reason we seem to overlook. (in regards to PVP of course)

There's competitive twinks that consider their bracket a new endgame, where they will stay and enjoy a challenge of other, equally geared twinks.

Then there's the "for fun" twinks, we'll call them, that find enjoyment in the mindless one shotting of levelers....
Even those "equally geared twink" games are far imbalanced because the game is not centralized around them at all. Hunters? You get one shot in your own "endgame" bracket.

Also, there are no twink games when twinks can't play. Who cares how you want to play? We just want to play :)

Even those "equally geared twink" games are far imbalanced because the game is not centralized around them at all. Hunters? You get one shot in your own "endgame" bracket.
You've gotta think bigger than retail bub.

Your 29 hunters can ez.

Did you miss that I complain about 29s here too?
Luckily most 29s have moved on, and a lot of BGs have 0 29s, some have 1, and very rarely it's 2.

I mean, you are the one that can no longer play BGs :KEKW:
We are just laughing at how pathetic you guys are and trying to explain why you guys are terrible at the game.
Thanks sis, I’m chillin.

You haven’t explained anything but “all debuffers are terrible at the game.” Took no time to look up any arena achievements or anything. I’m entertained tho

Thanks sis, I’m chillin.

You haven’t explained anything but “all debuffers are terrible at the game.” Took no time to look up any arena achievements or anything. I’m entertained tho
How would I look you up? You got no chars in sig, you have barely any messages on here
You are a nobody that says he likes to 1 shot levelers, ofc you are bad at the game

The person you are arguing with about retail 20-29 BGs not popping was streaming himself playing them this week so its pretty hard to argue against his claim that they are indeed happening
*Rarely happen, and only at certain times of the day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread