Xmogging the new dungeon set pieces on my rogue

Brov

Legend
Spent the last two days doin dailies. I don't think we will be able to mog these when 4.3 hits live but w/e xD

They're also BoE so any p2p will have an easy time obtaining these...IF its possible

6yh3eh.jpg

I spy with my little eye that those boots are ilvl 60! Maybe, just maybe, we will be able to use higher level enchants on them
<
. And the armor seems to be comparable with other ilvl 60 stuff. LVL 1 twinks are gonna love this ! Imagine a lvl 1 with 2000-4000 armor lololol.

I spy with my little eye that those boots are ilvl 60! Maybe, just maybe, we will be able to use higher level enchants on them
<
. And the armor seems to be comparable with other ilvl 60 stuff. LVL 1 twinks are gonna love this ! Imagine a lvl 1 with 2000-4000 armor lololol.

great find! ill probably test out some wrath enchants when i log on the ptr tommorow

I grabbed some random wrath enchant and copied the char over, i slapped them on the boots and it worked!

33249pf.jpg

I would bet money it will be availiable live. But will either get hotfixed or they'll change something so it's not accessable by low-low levels. I'm guessing they'll just drop the iLvl in a hotfix.

I would bet money it will be availiable live. But will either get hotfixed or they'll change something so it's not accessable by low-low levels. I'm guessing they'll just drop the iLvl in a hotfix.

wrath and TBC enchants have level requirement since (4.1?) may not be working in Ptr.

TBC iLvL 35 & minimum level 20 requirement

Wrath iLvL 60 & minimum level 50 requirement

i know this since i have +6 stats to a inferno robe a iLvL robe on my 19 priest and it soon have a level 20 requirement for the enchant to work
<

i'm sure they'll put a level restriction on the replica gear before this goes live

Patch 4.3 - PTR Build 14966

Items
  • All replica armors from the Darkmoon Faire now require level 60 to be equipped.

Screw Blizzard.

Been playing other games for the most part. It's hard to play multiple online games at the same time for me.

Items
  • All replica armors from the Darkmoon Faire now require level 60 to be equipped.

Screw Blizzard.

Damn you Blizzard. Why not just drop the ilvl and armor? Ah well, back to crappy 1-20 mogging gear..

Items

Screw Blizzard.

Be honest; does this actually surprise anyone? Doesn't it make perfect sense that the people who could buy replica armors so that can look like they used to look, would be the people who are of such level that they might have used to look like that? (Convoluted sentence is convoluted.)

If you couldn't have had the originals, then you can't have the replicas... I can't imagine why that wouldn't be perfectly logical to everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread