X'caliboar vs Loa thoughts?

So I was considering both of these weapons X'caliboar with the 5 extra str 1 stam 4dps or Loa with the -stats listed above but higher top end dammage.

X'caliboar

98-148

20 strength

8 Stam

lvl 35

Lumbering ogre axe

105-158

15 strength

7 Stam

lvl 39

Dunno was just looking at both was wondering if anyone has tryed both and what if much at all difference there was?

This question is posed as a ret paladin also.

Top end damage wins. Your top end damage is factored as a ret pally assuming.

I was hopeing you would say Xcaliboar I'm so tired of farming for an LOA and POD not that I really need either considering I have a BAR but would be a nice change to have something else to throw on.

Check your AH for the LoA. There constantly on my server for around 6-7 gold a pop. And Really you should be set with the BaR. I would use it over a LoA if I had access to one.

Satisfy said:
I was hopeing you would say Xcaliboar I'm so tired of farming for an LOA and POD not that I really need either considering I have a BAR but would be a nice change to have something else to throw on.

LoA's are cheap bro.

ally or horde?

comin 3.2 the high dps weapons get buffed. with a lot of tools to stay in range the ret pally will get a nice buff using some faster weapons that are not viable atm.

i dont think that nightblade will be really good, but with a constant dmg comin from SoC the LoA wont be viable anymore. bonebiter enters the range of very viable weapons, but BAR will remain better. even though the x'caliboar will be a good choice with nice looks.

Users who are viewing this thread