EU+US WW Stat stacking?

Nice twink. This is what I pictured a WWs stats to look. I'm with you on the Vers thing. Things blow up too fast for it to matter. That and my leech is 45-50% depending on what I equip.

Thank you I have 900k gold invested due to being on Tichondrius and prices. Leech gear usually adds 200-500k to the cost of a piece of gear so I have yet to replace any with pieces that have leech. I am after a Storm/Iron relic right now and the usual price is 600k-900k each and are rare even on Tich :(. I have killed several 110s. However I target 110s with >3mil hp. I use Black Ox Statue for farming leather and kill 10-30 mobs in a few seconds :) So farming is insane being WW. 1v1 I held my own against sub rogues and 2 shot a 110 mage with same item level. I really enjoy WW's mobility and control.

Thank you I have 900k gold invested due to being on Tichondrius and prices. Leech gear usually adds 200-500k to the cost of a piece of gear so I have yet to replace any with pieces that have leech. I am after a Storm/Iron relic right now and the usual price is 600k-900k each and are rare even on Tich :(. I have killed several 110s. However I target 110s with >3mil hp. I use Black Ox Statue for farming leather and kill 10-30 mobs in a few seconds :) So farming is insane being WW. 1v1 I held my own against sub rogues and 2 shot a 110 mage with same item level. I really enjoy WW's mobility and control.
What kind of dungeon dps do you get

Mastery is king for WW twinks. It's great for pve and pvp.
No, as always. :p
Maxing a stat without a special purpose is never the best thing to do.

Your stat weights for a 30sec single target fight:
Vers 1.06 | 0.89 Crit | 0.69 Mastery | 0.28 Haste

I've switched your Mastery gems with Versatility:
Vers 0.98 | 0.84 Crit | 0.59 Mastery | 0.23 Haste

As you can see, with your gear setup, Versatility is king at the moment. And you get more defense as a bonus.

No, as always. :p
Maxing a stat without a special purpose is never the best thing to do.

Your stat weights for a 30sec single target fight:
Vers 1.06 | 0.89 Crit | 0.69 Mastery | 0.28 Haste

I've switched your Mastery gems with Versatility:
Vers 0.98 | 0.84 Crit | 0.59 Mastery | 0.23 Haste

As you can see, with your gear setup, Versatility is king at the moment. And you get more defense as a bonus.

People don't seem to understand how stat weights work

I use Potion of Prolonged Power, Serenity, Drum's of fury, and Eyasu's Mulligan on boss fights and pull anywhere from 700k-1.1mil depending on luck. When i do another dungeon I'll take some screenshots.

Woah you use one of your cooldowns on a boss fight? That's next level

@DeLindsay

It isn't an amory bug -> 1008,49% Mastery as Mistweaver, Leather Gear only
WoWScrnShot_080517_010146.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread