Wuvz says hi

BigWuvz

Legend
Greetings Twinks!

Was just thinking.wow its been forever since I have talked with the twinks.

How is everyone?
<

Pretty sure sneaky has 2, one for sale. Pretty sure he got it for cheap from headstrong because when i was going to buy it he said he would sell it to me for 35k but was waiting on a guild offer.

Wuvz could have just give him his 2nd shadowfang for free that wuvz bought off me a while ago

Hey Wuvz, long time no see.

Hey Wuvz!
<

Pretty sure sneaky has 2, one for sale. Pretty sure he got it for cheap from headstrong because when i was going to buy it he said he would sell it to me for 35k but was waiting on a guild offer.

Wuvz could have just give him his 2nd shadowfang for free that wuvz bought off me a while ago

What are you talking about? Was something edited out of the original post?

<3

o hai wuvs

fishin buddies ftw, sup wuvz its me shankenstein/shankemgood, I was in ur guild when I was a terrible rogue who clicked
<
I still remember u buying me a tabard of fury back on coilfang, if you remember me then thanks for the tabard and persuading me to xfer to the ruin battlegroup
<

mannoroth still has alot of 19's alliance and horde but mostly all scattered, saw some posts in trade chat of the old "destined for glory" (guild is still there) twinks reappearing offering 20K for SF's and also looking for enchanters, haven't seen any of the old FB's

mannoroth still has alot of 19's alliance and horde but mostly all scattered, saw some posts in trade chat of the old "destined for glory" (guild is still there) twinks reappearing offering 20K for SF's and also looking for enchanters, haven't seen any of the old FB's

I stayed on mannoroth, but I got tired of 19's for a little as they had become much less populated, I remember waiting in a queue on my rogue for 45+ minutes only to get in a match with more than half the team being 500 hp noobs vs a premade on alliance side. So I focused on 85 pvp for a bit, and switched to alliance for 1 minute bg's and because mannoroth is mainly alliance populated. fishin buddies was re-named fb reborn or something and most of the members either xfered or never logged back on, iv only met a few alliance twinks on mannoroth, a pally named dunceder, a hunter forgot the name, and a preist. I tried starting up a guild and got a warrior and a hunter and a pally to join, but they gave up on getting agm on our server and never logged back on thier twinks.

If you dont remember there used to be a on of alliance 85's in decked out arena gear always showing up at gurabashi arena for the lulz. Its even worse now, at least when fishin buddies was active we could get everyone with mains to come and keep them busy while one of our 19's tried to sneak loot the chest.

i started four F2P's on mannoroth horde and alliance this past summer. i got AGMs on all of them, in the process i got to see alot of the twinks or fail wanna bees that have no patience in getting a AGM. i have seen many 19's on manno, they are scattered in various guilds.

yeah AGMs can be rough on mannoroth but i was able to get mine with no help. overall the alliance side is what makes it tough since they have tons of achieves whores, or 85's that actually go there for the chest and gold. i asked one 85 for the trink, he offered it for 250G, i told him i was F2P and he said sorry he was vending it.

FB's were like 3+years ago, i haven't seen 45 min ques in a longtime, merging of battlegroups fixed that and the reason my other F2P's are now on dead servers.

problem with twinking on manno for some reason is that twinks play ill geared or without AGMs. they either give up too fast or even when they get 1-2 AGMs then they fade

i started four F2P's on mannoroth horde and alliance this past summer. i got AGMs on all of them, in the process i got to see alot of the twinks or fail wanna bees that have no patience in getting a AGM. i have seen many 19's on manno, they are scattered in various guilds.

yeah AGMs can be rough on mannoroth but i was able to get mine with no help. overall the alliance side is what makes it tough since they have tons of achieves whores, or 85's that actually go there for the chest and gold. i asked one 85 for the trink, he offered it for 250G, i told him i was F2P and he said sorry he was vending it.

FB's were like 3+years ago, i haven't seen 45 min ques in a longtime, merging of battlegroups fixed that.

problem with twinking on manno for some reason is that twinks play ill geared or without AGMs. they either give up too fast or even when they get 1-2 AGMs then they fade

I agree about the achievment whores lol, but I really didnt find many twinks when I tried to look for them, at least not on alliance side, like I said only a few of them and they didnt wanna join a twink guild. Also.....has it really been 3 years?? Wtf time goes by quick.

Users who are viewing this thread