Wuvz needs your Ideas!

Wuv123 said:
I would put that in the video, but Twinkytoes runs the guild with me and fished for over 4 years with no hat and I wouldn't do that to Nickers. :) /pat

Thanks Juicy, u gonna come make a twink in guild to play wif me?

Wrong year. I made a correction.

Twinky. I wish i could give you one of the 5 hats sitting in my bank :(

Wuv123 said:
I would put that in the video, but Twinkytoes runs the guild with me and fished for over 2 years with no hat and I wouldn't do that to Nickers. :) /pat

Thanks Juicy, u gonna come make a twink in guild to play wif me?

Just a small protip: Your chance of catching the fishing hat doesn't increase or decrease depending on how much you previously fished. Not sure if you were aware of this but it's really arbitrary to state that you wouldn't fish because of your previous RNG failure.

Wuv123 said:
Frittos, who just quit rogue out of massive frustration after trying to play one in premades and getting sick of fighting D team full of Druids-Shaman-Hunters who could simply run away and kite rogues. He rerolled to Spellhance Shaman :> We would love to have a brutal rogue of your caliber :)

Eh, you talked me into it. Let me finish farming for my BOA's so I can come over new and improved. You seem like a nice guy. I'd rather play with people I like than allstar epeens.

premades .

I've been wanting to film some premades for a while now. I even have some footage, but I'm just too lazy to develop it. But it Seems like you got the patience and incentive to, so you should start filming some of your games :)

I think people would be interested to see some premades matches from an FC perspective.

video of you deleting your druid

i mean come on

that takes deathstar sized balls

Go Ambassador/diplomat

Movie after that you get the title you didn't choose in the previous movie

3rd movie: 10 exalted factions

Gogo;)

Users who are viewing this thread