Wuvz considering a return!

BigWuvz

Legend
Well hello there my Twinky's!

Wuvz here...Ooo how I have missed you all. I am considering coming back to WoW and 19s, and wanted to come see what was good.

I would have to totally start over, with a new account. I am not to up on all the changes, but I have read the TI threads so I have some idea.

If I do come back, here is what I would be looking to do and not do.

Not starting a guild, just looking to run with an established crew. I would like to find Bone and Redemption if they are still around. I don't need a premade slot, will just pug at first.

Have no Twink, no BOA's or gear, so would be totally starting over, but I like that anyway, I like to make toons from scratch so I dont need or want anything.

I do have a couple questions if you all would be so kind.

1. Looks like Ally is the underdeveloped side for premades and pugs, correct?

2. If I do come back (I am not looking to FC and I'm to selfish to heal) here are the classes I would like to try. What is the viability right now of these?

(Will just be choosing one)

a. Arms Warrior

b. Ret Paladin

c. Survival Hunter

d. I could be convinced to try something else if someone needs something badly, the above are just ideas.

Please send me a PM if you are interested in having me play on your crew (premade or pug) or if you knew me in the past and want to say hello.

For those who don't know me, here is some back ground:

Leveling- YouTube - ‪Wuv does Level 16.wmv‬‏

Premade- YouTube - ‪Mikelo220's Channel‬‏

Hope everyone is doing well, hope to see you all in the gulch soon.

-Wuvz :)

Well first and foremost Welcome back Wuvs good to see a well respected twink returning. I wish ya the best of luck in finding something.

Wuvz! <3

I missed you qt pie. I hope you're doing well Mr Astronaut

Edit: you should play a ret pally they'd be fun for joo

Bone is still around sorta when we can pull him away from league of leagends and is in Br

we would love to have you on anything ud like to make =)

welcome back!

BigWuvz said:
a. Arms Warrior

b. Ret Paladin

c. Survival Hunter.

Welcome back, of those 3 I would say ret pally.

I'm gunna pretend I never read the third choice, but I like how you list an Arms Warrior as the first choice..it's good to see people with a little integrity when it comes to choosing a warrior spec instead of blindly choosing Fury because it has a slow ability.

Good Luck

bone! quit posting at the same time as me i was here first kthx bai

oh and get a job and set up ur computer mmk qt missss u

Hi Bone!

Hm so to many hunters I sense huh? Ok lol I will go for one of the other two then. Thanks for the offer Kayooh to join BR, if you or Bone can PM me the vent I will try to hop on tonight to talk with you guys. Does the guild need an Arms Warrior or a Ret Pally more? I dont know whats more viable they both just sounded fun to me.

BigWuvz said:
Hi Bone!

Hm so to many hunters I sense huh? Ok lol I will go for one of the other two then. Thanks for the offer Kayooh to join BR, if you or Bone can PM me the vent I will try to hop on tonight to talk with you guys. Does the guild need an Arms Warrior or a Ret Pally more? I dont know whats more viable they both just sounded fun to me.

I would if you're going to play warrior you should play Fury because that's the only viable Warrior spec unless you're FC'ing because the rest do not have a slow. My warrior in BR is BiS if you need an armory to base off of. Fury warriors probably do the most burst in the bracket but they don't ever have enough time on target. But if you're going to be pugging instead of premading I would definitely pick Ret Pally because it would be a LOT less frustrating.

I would PM you the vent info but I can't figure out how to clear out my PM sent messages and I can't reply to anyone.

Edit: Ko I cracked and I'm setting up my computer tonight when I get home after I work out. I WILL SEE YOU TONIGHT BB BOO <3 I'm on Cali time though so I hope you're awake haha

honestly idk what we need i just came back from a monthish break but ill be sure to pm u the vent and pass this along to our feerless leader ha

psh im up allll hours of the night mr bone im sure ill be here

Hey wuvz, I dont know if you remember me but I am "Ijusthealedyou" one of the o priests in your guild a long time ago. I am still in contact with Dave (who still plays) and Nick who no longer plays. I can have them send you a message on ti or something like that as soon as I talk to them again.

Edit: Dave = Redemption, Nick = Twinkytoes. Realized you might not know them by their first name :p

Bone said:
The fearless leader now plays LoL with us cool kids... JUST SAYIN'. IT'S A GREAT GAME.

lol i know haha she was yelling at me and dan to play it the other day.... sooo annoying... look what u did

Ok, so Ret Pally sounds like the best option, I will go with that guys.

Bone, please fix this, its a rough draft: chardev 8 - WoW Cataclysm I am sure there are items I dont know about yet that may need to be traded in there.

Talk to you all tonight. :)

Hi to Crusade, Ijust, Drayner! Glad to here that Dave still plays, I cant find his armory so I dont know who he is playing for.

Drayner, I am likely going to start my toon tomorrow night as I have a meeting tonight, do you want to roll a new 19 with me? I am starting completely from scratch if you would like we aren't leading guilds so it would be no pressure bro, if you need to PM me sir.

If Nick doesnt play anymore and wants to come roll with me tell Twinkytoes I would love to hang out with him again. Please let him know Ijust.

Gosh now I have to come back I missed you guys!

Wuvz!! I enjoyed watching your video again. Very refreshing. Good times.

FB #1

Except when BonTink and Dave do naughty things.

That it all.

Mikey! Need a game card shmexy? Comon roll a toon with me for old times sake? /Pweez? Uknowdeepdownuwannnnnnnna!

I would suggest going with the Paladin. Also, Alliance is the right choice. :)

Drayner you should come roll a new one with me in BR tomorrow night, sounds like Bone and a couple others are over there.

Hi Pizza, sir can you please fix this for me? chardev 8 - WoW Cataclysm I dont know about all the new items yet, dont have boa's yet, and I recall you are pretty good about choosing the perfect gear. Thanks if you can. Pizza does Dirty still play?

BigWuvz said:
Drayner you should come roll a new one with me in BR tomorrow night, sounds like Bone and a couple others are over there.

Hi Pizza, sir can you please fix this for me? chardev 8 - WoW Cataclysm I dont know about all the new items yet, dont have boa's yet, and I recall you are pretty good about choosing the perfect gear. Thanks if you can. Pizza does Dirty still play?

Dirtyauction is long gone. He still seems to call me once a week though. >.>

I would also suggest going Holy.

Check out Màrcò.

Users who are viewing this thread