Wuv does Level 16 is here! (Movie :)

Hey guys!

Well after about three weeks worth of work this 4th Movie in the Wuv installment is finally complete. It is by far the longest, and movie I am most proud of in all the series. I hope you guys enjoy, I welcome all comments :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KivImYlQ1g]YouTube - Wuv does Level 16.wmv[/ame]

I hope you all enjoyed the voiceover, my buds enjoyed the gnome bacon slaughter the most. This one was twice as long as the others but I refused to cut it as I liked it so much.

Please remember that Druid is a completely new class for me, that I have no idea how to make wow movies (I am simply a newb having fun trying), and that this is all in fun.

Hope you guys enjoyed it, see you in the gulch (hopefully soon I can l2druid and play with/against you all :)

Wuv123 said:
Hey guys!

Well after about three weeks worth of work this 4th Movie in the Wuv installment is finally complete. It is by far the longest, and movie I am most proud of in all the series. I hope you guys enjoy, I welcome all comments :)

YouTube - Wuv does Level 16.wmv

I hope you all enjoyed the voiceover, my buds enjoyed the gnome bacon slaughter the most. This one was twice as long as the others but I refused to cut it as I liked it so much.

Please remember that Druid is a completely new class for me, that I have no idea how to make wow movies (I am simply a newb having fun trying), and that this is all in fun.

Hope you guys enjoyed it, see you in the gulch (hopefully soon I can l2druid and play with/against you all :)

rofl. for a second I honestly thought that was a real voiceover from natgeo

Nice video Wuvz! Made me lol.

Finally found it =D

Nice work,

I put up a fight there, hahaha.

'Can't wait for the 19 video also.

Audiofreak said:
Finally found it =D

Nice work,

I put up a fight there, hahaha.

'Can't wait for the 19 video also.

Ok thanks bud, I checked your gear as requested and its good, need to rethink pants/bracers/maybe spec/glyphs. Otherwise very good.

"Now that he has tasted bacon, he will not be stopped, all Gnomes...run for your lives!" Thats my favy bud lol.

Users who are viewing this thread