WTT Trading Card Loot for Shadowfang, New!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I still need 1 Shadowfang and I just got some new stuff from the card shop! :)

Foam Sword Rack- [item]Foam Sword Rack[/item]

It lets you make a rack of foam swords and beat the crap out of each other with them, its a ton of fun.

Ogre Suit- WoW TCG Loot: Carved Ogre Idol

This is no longer a trinket so can be used 100% of the time, super fun for Rouges as they can stealth as an ogre and then come out of stealth on top of someone bigger than a tauren and gank them.

Flag of Ownership- I had one of these on Thew and its an absolute blast as most people have never seen one before.

He also has some rare pet cards that I can get if you are a collector, what I cannot afford is the mounts, but pretty much anything else I can get guys.

If you have a Shadowfang and want some of this stuff bad let me know.

Here is the link to the site if you need to browse.

WoW TCG Loot

Grungy sorry I couldn't get a riding turtle for ya man those are uber expensive now.

PM me or leave word here please.

^_^ will you be super nice and like, give me an ownership flag, pweez O_O

I will give you an AB, 500g, and head for the ogre suit.

Rofan said:
Great guy, easy to work with.

Thanks Rofan, you were awsome to deal with too, I appreciate the Shadowfang, was a good trade.

Still need one more guys, look around the site and see if there is anything you like if you have the sword.

I am willing to work with you if I can afford the items, pst. :)

canihascookie said:
;~; /really wishs he had a SF

Someone who is reading this has a Shadowfang. I know you are reading this considering if you should part with it for some other stuff. Look at all the Trading Card Loot, I am willing to work a deal with almost any of it.

I have done this before, I am honest, and will the deal will be done fast, pst.

Thew123 said:
Someone who is reading this has a Shadowfang. I know you are reading this considering if you should part with it for some other stuff. Look at all the Trading Card Loot, I am willing to work a deal with almost any of it.

I have done this before, I am honest, and will the deal will be done fast, pst.

Wait why do you need a 2nd one?

I am still looking guys, I have an offer for an AB, items, and gold, but want to hold off for a Shadowfang, please wisper me, I will wait a day or two.

Ego said:
You better hold on to that till Thew gets home! I will personally find you and beat you if it disappears over the next 8 hours.

Of course I will hold it for Thew, I wouldn't contact him if I was about to sell it to somebody else :)

pango said:
Of course I will hold it for Thew, I wouldn't contact him if I was about to sell it to somebody else :)

Oh no you are on EU! /cry nooooooooooo!

Can you tade items in anyway from US to EU? Can I transfer to EU and Transfer back?

Doesn anyone know?

Thew123 said:
Oh no you are on EU! /cry nooooooooooo!

Can you tade items in anyway from US to EU? Can I transfer to EU and Transfer back?

Doesn anyone know?

No you cannot, EU/US/Asia are all different and you cannot transfer from US to EU or vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread