WTT Tarantula Silk Sash For Shadowfang or WTS

Open a ticket gogo
<

OK so here's a couple of links showing the seller of the TSS. Workz beat me to the sash by minutes it would seem. It was kinda funny seeing a couple of level 1 rogues with our respective twinks names in the AH...anyways...

http://theunderminej...Elune&item=3229

http://us.battle.net...ne/Bracken/feed

Previous post BALETED. I had wondered based on the above toon's armory if perhaps he had obtained the belt via fishing, as in a new source for an item that could no longer drop. However, I just spoke with Bracken and he said that he just happened to have the belt on an alt and had no clue where he obtained it from...he seemed to think he got it a while ago though. So no good news here for anyone hoping that it might still drop.

The rare can no longer drop it since its lvl got dropped to 16

a mob cannot drop an item that requires a higher lvl to equip then it itself is

belt requires 18 mob is 16 hence does not drop

also the reason why shadowfang only drops off bosses n rare spawn =)

sf requires 19 only bosses and rare are above 19

back on topic! gl trading it =) could always just hold onto it and sell it for more later as its only gonna grow in value

undead mobs outside deadmines drop level 20 blues. You never know about that belt

Did you try and blame it on that bug that randomly binds items to your character? I have heard of a few people getting stuff unbound because of the existence of this bug. All you have to do is say you read about this bug on the forums and that other people have reported the same issue or something like that.

Did you try and blame it on that bug that randomly binds items to your character? I have heard of a few people getting stuff unbound because of the existence of this bug. All you have to do is say you read about this bug on the forums and that other people have reported the same issue or something like that.

Not worth the effort. I tried once and Bizzard said no. So be it, I'm happy either way.

About the unbinding thing and blaming it on a bug.

I am here to tell you it works. I had a Redbeard Crest in my bank and I'm a rogue, so I can't equip it, and all of a sudden it just became soulbound. I put in a ticket explaining what happened and when I came back online the ticket was answered and there was a new unbound Redbeard Crest in the mail.

So it's worth a try.

About the unbinding thing and blaming it on a bug.

I am here to tell you it works. I had a Redbeard Crest in my bank and I'm a rogue, so I can't equip it, and all of a sudden it just became soulbound. I put in a ticket explaining what happened and when I came back online the ticket was answered and there was a new unbound Redbeard Crest in the mail.

So it's worth a try.

Probably easier to convince a GM that the shield was accidentally bound to your rogue than it would be to do the same with a Shadowfang though eh?

Probably easier to convince a GM that the shield was accidentally bound to your rogue than it would be to do the same with a Shadowfang though eh?

For a fang I would def try to delete it and get it recovered, they keep a deleted inventory log for that exact reason. Pretty sure the new one would be unbounded.

The rare can no longer drop it since its lvl got dropped to 16

a mob cannot drop an item that requires a higher lvl to equip then it itself is

belt requires 18 mob is 16 hence does not drop

also the reason why shadowfang only drops off bosses n rare spawn =)

sf requires 19 only bosses and rare are above 19

back on topic! gl trading it =) could always just hold onto it and sell it for more later as its only gonna grow in value

not completely true, I've been farming greens from rares in Hillsbrad and some orgre in a cave to the north have dropped some boots called Black Orgre Kickers or something 2 times, and they require lvl 32 and hes lvl 27
<

Not sure about Tarantula though
<

Users who are viewing this thread