WTT shadowfang for computer

your from norway.. that shipping would cost alot wouldnt it? and can you even xfer an item over from a US server to a EU one?

Superhp said:
i got a kick out of ramune's post..

even if you look at it that one shadowfang is some where around 70 bucks, why waste 70 bucks for one when you can trade an old computer you dont use anymore. i got one person so far interested in the trade, i just want to wait another day or two to see what better offers i can get.

ive actually found out that he stole this sf from laughing skull ftw's guild bank, i wouldnt trust this guy on any kind of deal.

golfclap said:
ive actually found out that he stole this sf from laughing skull ftw's guild bank, i wouldnt trust this guy on any kind of deal.

not from gbank... from killatay one of the ppl in the guild. youlookyummy buaght it in the ah for 300g then mailed it to killatay. the kid wasnt online for like 25days so after day 4 of him not being online, i was joking around with ppl how funny it would be if i took it and hid it for like a week... i was talking to carrot , glaber, and schweine if it matters to anyone. glaber even said it would be funny if i took it since he gave youlookyummy a shadowfang that he paid 5k for, and then yummy baught one for 300g and just gave it away... when he baught it for 300g he didnt have a sf yet... sso i was gonna xfer it over to schweine since he didnt have a 2nd one, turns out schweiene never came through and i kept it, killatay then came online realised it wasnt there and noone knew where it was.. i look a screenshot of a lvl 19 epic mail belt that came over from a private server it was a glitch and showed my guildies the sf was inmy bags i didnt know ansd thats how they found out i had it... i never stole from a guild bank and if you rele wanna argue about it let me know and ill come on your ventrilo =P.....

still trading it offers offers offers

Thank you for this, it gave me a good chuckle.

However, the shift and enter keys are your friends — please use them. My eyes are bleeding.

Ramune said:
i have a shadowfang on trollbane(US) that i dont need since i dont want a rogue or warrior, and im willing to trade it for a corvette. at the moment i cannot get laid since my current car is f'd up*(i blame mexicans* =P) i removed something from my engine that my car needed to run or w/e i really dont know; but i do know i deff need a new corvette.

all i require is that it goes from 0-60 in under 5 seconds, and that i can pick up all the hot bitches i see =P..... nothing from before 2004.

email me at yeahidkk@aol.com for more info and what not

dude, i seriously could nto stfu the whole time i was reading that i was laughing SO FUCKING HARD

Users who are viewing this thread