WTT shadowfang for computer<-DELETED!?!?

I finally found someone thats gonna trade me a computer for the shadowfang I have, but why was my thread deleted? It is like a $2000 gaming desktop, and obviously I'm super happy about this..

He's paying for the shipping, I just have to pay for the transfer to his server with the weapon. I'm not transfering until I see a picture of the mailing receipt, and until I can track the package online so don't worry guys I won't get f***ed over.

Sorry to anyone that wanted my shadowfang YOU WERE TOO LATE!!!!!!

;-D

lol i got a feeling you got scammed! :)

Naturaltalnt said:
If your deal is going down, then there doesn't exist a reason as to why the thread needs to remain in general public.

Morroz said:
lol i got a feeling you got scammed! :)

Twinkytoes said:
I would shit myself so hard.

-I'm pretty sure people would be upset if I just stopped posting because I finally traded it, and they had no clue where I went. Half the battle is losing the war, if I do get scammed.. It would only make this story that much better. Thats why I feel this lovely literary piece should be at the face of the general public. ;-D

-It didn't go through yet, theres no possible way for me to get scammed.

I would crap myself and then cry...

Superhp said:
I would crap myself and then cry...

/facepalm

Just quit WoW please, obviously if you have trouble paying for everything else... well just sigh xP I don't see WoW disappearing anytime soon, do something more constructive with your time, work a bit overtime or something :)

I hope you get scammed Becouse no one would trade 2000$ For a in game 19 wep. ShadowFangs are about 5kg? Thats about 40$ on Some gold websites.... I really hope you don't really think he's that dumb.

And you open the "Computer box" and you pull out a doll of Rick Roller... Or Maybe a ... Pipe Bomb? :)

Ego said:
/facepalm

Just quit WoW please, obviously if you have trouble paying for everything else... well just sigh xP I don't see WoW disappearing anytime soon, do something more constructive with your time, work a bit overtime or something :)

Zikon said:
I hope you get scammed Becouse no one would trade 2000$ For a in game 19 wep. ShadowFangs are about 5kg? Thats about 40$ on Some gold websites.... I really hope you don't really think he's that dumb.

Zikon said:
And you open the "Computer box" and you pull out a doll of Rick Roller... Or Maybe a ... Pipe Bomb? :)

-I've taken breaks from WoW, but I don't think I can quit.. the game is too addicting. Plus when your has good as me theres emotional attachment issues involved?..? what am I saying..

-The kid is like 19, lives on a farm and he works on that farm with his family.. In his spair time he plays WoW, his computer is insane! The one hes trading me is his old one that is really insane for WoW aswell.. He just got a new and better one a month ago, and thats why hes doing the trade. He doesn't like buying gold so he sees no reason to do so for a shadowfang or what ever......................................................................

I wouldn't mind a pipe bomb, aslong as I live through the explosion and I keep all my senses, and limbs. That way I can sue UPS because a pipe bomb got past them through the mail and shit..

Superhp said:
--The kid is like 19, lives on a farm and he works on that farm with his family.. In his spair time he plays WoW, his computer is insane! The one hes trading me is his old one that is really insane for WoW aswell.. He just got a new and better one a month ago, and thats why hes doing the trade. He doesn't like buying gold so he sees no reason to do so for a shadowfang or what ever......................................................................

10$ Says hes reading this at his computer and laughing his ass off.

xFeat said:
10$ Says hes reading this at his computer and laughing his ass off.

lol. I'll take that bet.. when I get the computer and get my account reactivated I'll take pictures on my phone and post them.. leave me your cell number and I'll text you the pictures that way you can be the first to get imformed.. I don't know when I can get the pictures up or if I even can...

Users who are viewing this thread