WTT Massive list of Gfed and Rare items for TCGs ONLY

Holythane

Lewno
Selling a number of rare and unobtainable (Gfed) items on multiple realms, I only trade for TCG items, not gold so please don’t ask this. Every TCG item I have on my account is from trading unobtainable or rare items, I have never bought any myself some examples are [Riding Turtle], [Epic Purple Shirt], [Fool's Gold], [Spurious Sarcophagus], [Tabard of Flame]x2, [Magical Ogre Idol], [Demon Hunter's Aspect], [Dark Portal], [Goblin Gumbo Kettle], [Ethereal Portal], [Picnic Basket] and [D.I.S.C.O].

You go first, I can have people vouch for me if needed.

Also now looking for the old version of
Gemmed Copper Gauntlets
90 Armor
<Random Enchant>
Requires Level 10

Ravencrest Alliance: Nobles robe(Gfed), Staff of nobles (Gfed)

Aggramar Alliance: Staff of Conjuring(Gfed), Sunblaze coif(Gfed), Mark of kern(Gfed), Keen machete(Gfed),

Sylvanas Alliance: Blackened Defias leggingsx2, Blackened Defias gloves, Ruthless Shiv(Gfed), Cobalt Crusher(Gfed), Freezing shard(Gfed)one of or only BOE weapon ingame with a class requirement, Farmers broom(Gfed)x2, Assasins blade, Deaths head vestment(Gfed), Talon of vultroslvl 7 x4, Corpseshroud(Gfed), Green Lens of agility, Adventurers Pith helm, Mantle of thievesx3, Unearthed bands, Pugilist bracers x2, Avengers Armour(Gfed), Beguiler Robes(Gfed),Mechbuilders overalls x2,

Horde: The pacifier, Wolfclaw Gloves, Vicar’s Robe(Gfed), Green Lens of the tiger,Mechbuilders overalls, Pulsating Hydra Heart(Gfed), Monolithic Bow

Aszune Alliance: Staff of Horrors(Gfed), Pulsating Hydra Heart(Gfed), Spikelash Daggerx4(Gfed),
Horde: Squeelers belt(Gfed)

Kazzak Horde: Metalworking Gloves(Gfed), The pacifier, Oggflint’s Inspirer(Gfed), Beacon of Hope, Pulsating Hydra Heart(Gfed), Green lens of restoration, Watchman Pauldrons(Gfed), Archon Chestpiece (Gfed), Mindthrust bracers,

Bronze Dragonflight Alliance: Woodworking Gloves(Gfed), Skeletol Longsword(Gfed) unique lvl 22 sword., Corpseshroud(Gfed), Ribsplitter of the Tiger, Freezing shard(Gfed)one of or only BOE weapon ingame with a class requirement, Night reaver,

The Sha’tar AllianceUnearthed bands of the bear(Gfed), Ghoulfang(Gfed), Winter’s Bite, Beacon of hope, Watchman pauldrons(Gfed), Beaststalker’s bindings(Gfed),

Silvermoon Horde: Walking boots(Gfed)

Doomhammer: Alliance: Watchman pauldrons(Gfed) , Stonevault Bonebreaker, Tree bark jacket x2, Green Lens of the eagle, Cloaked shoulderpads of agility x5, Icy Tomb Spaulders(Gfed), Ring of precision, Tunnel Pick(Gfed), Swampchill Fetish(Gfed), Wirts third leg x2, Excavator’s brand, Scarlet chestpiece(Gfed), Beacon of hope, Ribsplitter of the tiger, lvl 80 Tankard O’ terror x2, Feet of the lynx x4, Gauntlets of valor(Gfed), Belt of valor(Gfed),
Horde: Wolfclaw gloves, Steelclaw reaver(Gfed), Archon Chestpiece(Gfed), Resplendant Guardian(Gfed),

SOLD: Goblin Mail Leggings(Gfed), Metalworking gloves(Gfed)x2, Woodworking Gloves(Gfed), Blackened Defias boots(Gfed), Blackened Defias belt(Gfed).

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump

Sylvanas Alliance: Goblin Mail Leggings(Gfed), Metalworking gloves(Gfed)x2, Woodworking Gloves(Gfed), Blackened Defias boots(Gfed), Blackened Defias belt(Gfed)

Now Reserved.

Just a tip, but if you got a lvl 100 and got garrion, you can get the Riding turtle as a drop from one of the mobs. :)
Here's a link to the info and drop table from the mob
Frostdeep Cavedweller - NPC - World of Warcraft

Multiple users have gotten the mount from it, so it should be worth to try and farm it. :)

Bump

Sunblaze Coif is not GF'd

Wowhead no longer shows that any mob within the game can drop this item, due to this being unobtainable the average price of the item has gone up to 62k.

By spamplz (12,0516·15·65) on 2015/10/15 (Patch 6.2.2)
This used to drop from trash mobs in and immediately outside of Scarlet Monastery before the instance was redone. It can no longer drop and there have also been no reports of it being found in any garrison salvage containers.

Bump

Now also have a Goblin Scewdriver on Sylvanas Horde, however i only want to trade it for a Goblin Screwdriver on the server Kazzak Horde

As this would be a general swap im willing to add items if someone has one .

Bump.

Bump

Bumpington

Bumpy

SOLD: Goblin Mail Leggings(Gfed), Metalworking gloves(Gfed)x2, Woodworking Gloves(Gfed), Blackened Defias boots(Gfed), Blackened Defias belt(Gfed).

[FONT=&quot]Also now looking for the old version of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gemmed Copper Gauntlets[/FONT]
90 Armor
<Random Enchant>
Requires Level 10

Bumper

Bumpin

B 4 BUMP

Bemp

Users who are viewing this thread