WTT Account For Game Time

Gongshow

Legend
I have a Vanilla WoW account with a 56 Hunter a 19 Rogue not perfect twink, and a 29 Hunter pretty good twink. There are also a couple of other Alts on the Account it has no gametime. The 56 hunter is on Stormstrike Battlegroup which is the most active for 60 Twinks all i am asking for is a 60 day gamecard code.

It has been transfered over to battle.net account and no its not attached to any other accounts. And its on Excecutus. Ohh and the 19 rogue is on Excecutus as well and the 29 Hunter is on Reckoning Battlegroup Windrunner Server.

Warning - This is a possible scam... Take into consideration when trading accounts for game time you can ultimately get the account you bought or earned banned because; you are not the original owner of that account. Lets take in account for the extremely low post count on the user attempting to get rid of said account.

Gongshow said:
I am Willing to Prove to you that I own the account email me at jetstud44@yahoo.com or contact me on here on ur terms for me to prove to you that i own the account.
But you cant prove that you not going to claim back your account after you got the gametime, that's what CIHC tryed to say.

elocon said:
But you cant prove that you not going to claim back your account after you got the gametime, that's what CIHC tryed to say.

Sure ya can... Just meet with the person in real life and sign a contract stating that person A with account being traded to person B with game time will never be able to claim their account back. If person A does claim their account back, Blizzard will enforce banning on person A's account for trading the account with person B for game time!

Everybody loses!

CIHC said:
Warning - This is a possible scam... Take into consideration when trading accounts for game time you can ultimately get the account you bought or earned banned because; you are not the original owner of that account. Lets take in account for the extremely low post count on the user attempting to get rid of said account.

I bought an 80 from a random in trade last year for 1,500g. Granted, that account is banned now because of me, I never had problems. Retards do exist.

iaccidentallytwink said:
I bought an 80 from a random in trade last year for 1,500g. Granted, that account is banned now because of me, I never had problems. Retards do exist.

Just sayin' the truth IAT.

Users who are viewing this thread