WTS/Trade Mindthrust bracer

booshaun

Legend
Im on Burning legion horde and am willing to sell this or trade it for feet of the lynx. Message me on here if interested!

Ill give u Feet of the lynx and blackened defias legs and gold if needed, if u come to me Azgalor Horde or ally

Idd though if you have Blackened Defias Gloves on with Defias Leggings you get a few extra armor (like 2 or something)
<

But Leggings of the Fang are better than Blackened Defias, just sayin'

Depends really, You can get an extra 5 arcane resistance with 3 pieces of the defias set. May help you with fc if they are pushing mages at you. And you will get an extra 10 armor from the 2 piece set as imbao pointed out.

I have Feet of the Lynx, might be able to get two pairs. I, however, am broke, and cannot afford a server transfer at the moment. If you wanted, I could part with some gold, and possibly two pairs of the boots for you if you wanted.

Yeah that's true, if you use blackened defias leggings + gloves you get 2 more armor compared to fang leggings + bristlebark gloves. Anyway I think we're going a bit offtopic
<

Well unless someone would want to pay for it which i doubt, if i xferred i would play with your twinks though lol

Im on BL, Ally side and very much want those bracers. If i dont have a Feet of the Lynx in my twink bank, i can pay pretty well or work some other trade. (other rares, quest help with my 2 person rocket, all old school wep. 'chants, +4 stats, etc) - If youre Horde side, i can xfer gold or work something via Goblin AH.

Get back to me !

Stamanda / Shamanda

Like I mentioned above, I have two pairs of boots (dual enchants), and gold (negotiable on amount, I'm not too worried). I could even toss the enchants on there for you.

Horde or Alliance, Hellscream US

After a re-read, i see now that youre Horde side, but as stated, if you want to work something out via Goblin AH, or ever want to make an Ally toon, im here to trade/help.

Contact me in game via Stamanda / Shamanda (A) or you can send a msg to Wilderness on (H) if your toon list is full or cant msg. the other side for some other reason.

Thanks Again!

Users who are viewing this thread