WTS Shadowfang (Horde Side) US Archimonde

Selling a mint condition Shadowfang, unenchanted. You transfer.

Only posting because I have zero use for it.

About 3 days ago, I had a few twinks ON server offer for it, and the standing bid is 4.5k, and since I just recently started frequenting twinkinfo, and noticed the AH forum, I thought I'd throw it on here for a couple days, and see if someone could benefit, since, well, to be honest, I really REALLY dislike the current high bidder.

Well 4.5k is a little tough for me...I'd have to transfer servers AND factions. Maybe this will help...

I've been looking for this weapon for over a year now and no luck. About a month ago one of my WoW friends really made me angry and following that...we ignored each other. A few days later he made contact withme saying he got a shadowfang for 500g, just as my hopes were going up...he said he sold it to someone else when he KNEW that I had spent well over a year of my life looking for this beauty to complete my warrior twink.

Another story is when my friend got it from the AH, and kept it for me for a while...then eventually CoD'ed it for an amount of gold I didn't have at the time and he hasn't logged on since(over a month).

Hopefully this shows you that this is my DREAM sword and I WILL NOT stop until I get one.

Just my 2c...

Look up my warrior-

Novascotia

Cairne Alliance US

Ill pay 3k for it, Im on your server but on ally. Mind getting it to me?

Novascotia said:
Well 4.5k is a little tough for me...I'd have to transfer servers AND factions. Maybe this will help...

I've been looking for this weapon for over a year now and no luck. About a month ago one of my WoW friends really made me angry and following that...we ignored each other. A few days later he made contact withme saying he got a shadowfang for 500g, just as my hopes were going up...he said he sold it to someone else when he KNEW that I had spent well over a year of my life looking for this beauty to complete my warrior twink.

Another story is when my friend got it from the AH, and kept it for me for a while...then eventually CoD'ed it for an amount of gold I didn't have at the time and he hasn't logged on since(over a month).

Hopefully this shows you that this is my DREAM sword and I WILL NOT stop until I get one.

Just my 2c...

Look up my warrior-

Novascotia

Cairne Alliance US

LOL! Thats a sad post.

im on archimonde horde side, and i'll give you a hug, my first born and 2 goats if you mail it to Uttersmcgee tonight with no questions asked.

Magnusopus said:
im on archimonde horde side, and i'll give you a hug, my first born and 2 goats if you mail it to Uttersmcgee tonight with no questions asked.

I lol'd . BUt that offer isnt as good as the one you offered Zuty :p

Users who are viewing this thread