WTS shadowfang [EU]

Kítty said:
He is going to sort some of those out

He can't get them all,

But he is paying over average
oh yeah i know that mate i'm not being picky and i dont expeck't all of these items at all just giveing him a guide to what im after if he logs in to al'akir/neptulon i'll have a chat to him we'll sort it out. and why i'm takeing so long to xfer is i'm not xfering my main only my twink mage that i'm still gethering boe's for. and off topic anyone on draenor needs a max stam cc mage in there guild?

post here what date/time he/you want to talk in game :)

feardottcom said:
oh yeah i know that mate i'm not being picky and i dont expeck't all of these items at all just giveing him a guide to what im after if he logs in to al'akir/neptulon i'll have a chat to him we'll sort it out. and why i'm takeing so long to xfer is i'm not xfering my main only my twink mage that i'm still gethering boe's for. and off topic anyone on draenor needs a max stam cc mage in there guild?

Excession - Alliance needs more CC mages. Either talk to me or Dreaax here or ingame if you're interested.

I know someone who's dying for a fang, we got AGM on farm (8 or 9 guildies got 1 in last couple of months).

Can put a deal together with gold / chants / boes :

12k+ gold nps.

SP+30, mighty int, spirit, sp gloves, etc.

4 stam bracers, TCS, friars, seers, spidersilks, think i have a pair of 6 stam cloth booties kicking around.

1000 rumseys to get you started.

Hell, I got mammoth and rocket so explorer title is possible :)

If you're interested Send me a PM for more details and what you want and I'll put together a formal offer.

feardottcom said:

He's afk for 2 weeks now I think, I'll let him know next time he comes online.

feardottcom said:
would be intrested in 4/4 cloth gloves darkweave breatches bright boots and 5stam bracers cloth does he have any of these?. if we make a deal it will be 3-4 weeks before i xfer and if some one comes along who will xfer to me i will sell it has he could change hes mind or even get one before i get there.

p.s. spider silk boots and/or drape would help as well can get them my self but would be easyer for me cant stand farming spider silk.

+12k

Plus, an epic tabard of your choice.

Sputnick said:
+12k

Plus, an epic tabard of your choice.
i think i'v sold it to a guy whos willing to xfer to me but if the deal falls though i'm intested in your offer i'll pm you

[edit] sold

Users who are viewing this thread