WTS shadowfang [EU]

feardottcom

Legend
like i said wts shadowfang its on my main whos on neptulon i'm not wiiling to xfer so you need to come get it i may xfer to dreanor alli side not sure yet LF around 5k for it but we can talk about that if your intrested post here or /w feardottcom/drabengra on al'akir:)

5k, come to Dreanor

draenor

8k draenor.

Edit: Unless you have the cash to burn and you are fully AGMed i would not move to draenor. I would wait till cata hits, when we could potentially get cross battlegroup battlegrounds. However if you are moving i am interested.

Kore nametooshort said:
8k draenor.

Edit: Unless you have the cash to burn and you are fully AGMed i would not move to draenor. I would wait till cata hits, when we could potentially get cross battlegroup battlegrounds. However if you are moving i am interested.
yeah thx for the advice mate this is what i was thinking i'm in the middle of rolling a mage and i know theres a lot of twinks both sides on dreanor and the compation will be high for AGM's this will be the case on alot of severs IF *prays* we get cross battlegroup BG's but more so on blackout and draenor haveing most twinks atm anyway will be tough there is a slim chance of me xfering but if any needs this if your willing i would come and get it because if i xfer it wont be for a little while yet. i hope it finds a home not just for the gold but its a waste for me because i hate playing melee i was farming for my mage when it droped darkweave breaches would have been perfect sods law huh?:rolleyes:

Kore nametooshort said:
8k draenor.

That.

and

feardottcom said:
yeah thx for the advice mate this is what i was thinking i'm in the middle of rolling a mage and i know theres a lot of twinks both sides on dreanor and the compation will be high for AGM's this will be the case on alot of severs IF *prays* we get cross battlegroup BG's but more so on blackout and draenor haveing most twinks atm anyway will be tough there is a slim chance of me xfering but if any needs this if your willing i would come and get it because if i xfer it wont be for a little while yet. i hope it finds a home not just for the gold but its a waste for me because i hate playing melee i was farming for my mage when it droped darkweave breaches would have been perfect sods law huh?:rolleyes:

I don't mean to be a dick, no offense at all, just didn't understand a word there. What did you try to explain?

Späck said:
I don't mean to be a dick, no offense at all, just didn't understand a word there. What did you try to explain?
my english is not good has you can see and i'm not writeing it again sorrry if you dont understand but me and the voice in my head does :)

feardottcom said:
yeah thx for the advice mate, this is what i was thinking. i'm in the middle of rolling a mage and i know theres a lot of twinks both sides on dreanor so the competition will be high for AGM's. This will be the case on alot of servers IF *prays* we get cross battlegroup BG's but more so on blackout and especially on draenor since they have more twinks atm anyway. There is a slim chance of me xfering, but if anyone needs this if your willing i would come and get it because if i xfer it wont be for a little while yet. i hope it finds a home, not just for the gold, but its a waste for me because i hate playing melee. i was farming for my mage when it droped, darkweave breaches would have been perfect instead, sods law huh?:rolleyes:

There you go, that might be a little easier to read Spack. The bit i bolded though, does that mean you think anyone who does need it should xfer to you because you wont be xfering for a while? or does it mean something else?

Edit: I have plenty of darkweaves on draenor too that you can have.

Kore nametooshort said:
There you go, that might be a little easier to read Spack. The bit i bolded though, does that mean you think anyone who does need it should xfer to you because you wont be xfering for a while? or does it mean something else?

Cheers, makes sence now. :)

Kore nametooshort said:

Edit: I have plenty of darkweaves on draenor too that you can have.
no i wont be xfering untell i finish gearing my mage and that will take around 3-4weeks sorry for the confusion my bad. if i dont sell it before i'll be happy to make some sort of deal with your darkweaves :)

Kítty said:
No he is not and what ever you need he says.
would be intrested in 4/4 cloth gloves darkweave breatches bright boots and 5stam bracers cloth does he have any of these?. if we make a deal it will be 3-4 weeks before i xfer and if some one comes along who will xfer to me i will sell it has he could change hes mind or even get one before i get there.

p.s. spider silk boots and/or drape would help as well can get them my self but would be easyer for me cant stand farming spider silk.

feardottcom said:
would be intrested in 4/4 cloth gloves darkweave breatches bright boots and 5stam bracers cloth does he have any of these?. if we make a deal it will be 3-4 weeks before i xfer and if some one comes along who will xfer to me i will sell it has he could change hes mind or even get one before i get there.

p.s. spider silk boots and/or drape would help as well can get them my self but would be easyer for me cant stand farming spider silk.

He is going to sort some of those out

He can't get them all,

But he is paying over average

Users who are viewing this thread