WTS Shadowfang (and a few other twink items) US

Selling Shadowfang on Lethon alliance for 5k, not willing to transfer.

Also have...

Wranglers Wristbands of Power (+10 AP)

Meadow ring of Eluding x2

Meadow Ring of Agility (+5 agil)

Sentry Cloak x3

Bandit Jerkin of Power (+16 AP)

Send me a message in game if your interested in any of these or just post on here, my characters name is Thëdj. Thanks for looking! :)

Bòò said:
Selling Shadowfang on Lethon alliance for 5k, not willing to transfer.

Also have...

Wranglers Wristbands of Power (+10 AP)

Meadow ring of Eluding x2

Meadow Ring of Agility (+5 agil)

Sentry Cloak x3

Bandit Jerkin of Power (+16 AP)

Send me a message in game if your interested in any of these or just post on here, my characters name is Thëdj. Thanks for looking! :)

Lol. You bought Meadow ring of Eluding x2 from me for 99G each. Lol. You also paid 2.5k for the shadowfang. I know the seller =)

Diiesel said:
Lol. You bought Meadow ring of Eluding x2 from me for 99G each. Lol. You also paid 2.5k for the shadowfang. I know the seller =)

Was it really worth it to say that?

thats pretty much trolling bro...

just let the guy sell his stuff.

uhm so... i dunno who you are for 1. And i bought this all off the auction house on my server all the rings for like a gold. The SF i bought for 3500 but decided not to use so now im selling it. Soo.... pretty much dunno who you are :)

Send me a tell in game on Thëdj hoardkilla, I may be willing to sell it for 3.5k if noone is interested within the next few days. lethon alliance side.

Xäo said:
I'll give you 4500G today. 5k if you can get it to horde side.

4500g is good for me, once servers are up get on lethon and send me a message :) I'd prefer not to go through neutral AH because it takes a pretty big cut.

Bòò said:
uhm so... i dunno who you are for 1. And i bought this all off the auction house on my server all the rings for like a gold. The SF i bought for 3500 but decided not to use so now im selling it. Soo.... pretty much dunno who you are :)

Lies.......

Twinkyy..Twinky...Twinky... What are we going to do with you!

AND WHY DO I KEEP SEEING YOU EVERYWHERE!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread