WTS Precious' Ribbon

bump

1LNXfme.jpg

NIGGA WE MADE IT. BUMP THE SHIT OUT OF THIS THREAD. We spent fucking like 6 hours guys trying to get it to drop.. No bull shit . Good fucking buyer, will stick with ya to the end for sure. Im legit almost exalted with Ashen Verdict from these runs alone, without killing a single boss..

P.S Ignore me not having Gloves or Belt bind, i had it bound but my pc crashed like 10 times during this run so it reset. so fck you​

Last edited by a moderator:
1LNXfme.jpg

NIGGA WE MADE IT. BUMP THE SHIT OUT OF THIS THREAD. We spent fucking like 6 hours guys trying to get it to drop.. No bull shit . Good fucking buyer, will stick with ya to the end for sure. Im legit almost exalted with Ashen Verdict from these runs alone, without killing a single boss..

P.S Ignore me not having Gloves or Belt bind, i had it bound but my pc crashed like 10 times during this run so it reset. so fck you​

me with yo $15 after that grind:
5pkfuummti92q3w8ubjnq1zxn.450x253x23.gif

For some reason I couldn't find my screenie of it dropping, but props to Xibalba for sticking it out with me on what seemed like a 3-4 hour grind.

Super legit seller and genuinely nice guy, would certainlty recommend this service to anyone who wants it for their twink.

Users who are viewing this thread