EU WTS Nar'thalas Writ 101/i910 - Storm relic [SOLD]

Im not pissed. Sure I wanted the relic but I made a fair offer and you declined it so its alright. I only let you know you wont sell it for Goldcap

Peace out
i know what im selling and i do not need any advice from amateurs.

I admire your goblin spirit but hardly anyone here would pay you 10mil for it.
You ofc can photoshop the shit out of anything to prove me wrong but tbh i don't give 2shits.

1. This rng slut house wont last for more than 5-8 more month anyway.
2. Only an idiot will pay so much for something that irrelevant.
3. There is no community in 101.
They in it for lols of steamrolling current content that levelers/endgamers not able to & will become 90% obsolete with next expac.

Sell it fast for 5-6 and move on as time is against you.

also lul for crediting /rWoweconomy
the trashcan full on tsm buttfuckers jerking off to eachother. ****.

Will become 90% obsolete with next xpack dude says. You a game designer bro and know what squishes and nerds we will get? Oh are you referring to our actual usefulness? Cuz I can guarantee if we don't see a squish, twink power leveling will be fastest. So tell me, where did this 90% obsolete number come from?

21584824_1433378243415418_2114478827_n.png

It is on Silvermoon horde looking for at least 9m can transfer if needed. Willing to take offers starting from 6m

To the people trashing my thread:
"Oh no, you're selling a thing in a way i don't like. Instead of moving on from the subject like a funtioning member of the society, I must put on my "Autism speaks" cap and go to town with the shitpost."

Hey, add me on battle tag Riveon#2294. if you Interested in selling it text me there and we will find a good price :)

7.5m.. or even 9m in the SS above, that's ~600 euro's in gold, jesus christ. No way i'm gonna spend that much on a relic, or even make a twink at all. Game is ruined.

no 60m is around 2100€ in black market sry gold is worthless.

I checked TTB on Ravencrest it's 482 euro for 6.6m gold, which was the cheapest I could find. Gold overall is cheap but due to the items being so expensive it's still alot of money. ^.^

Hey, add me on battle tag Riveon#2294. if you Interested in selling it text me there and we will find a good price :)
Selling the relic to this nice guy for 6.2m, we will deal with him later. Thank you all for your unnecessary comments and butthurt.

Peace out

Cx
Delight

I've happily retired from relic hunting after getting both 810 relics. Unless I find a sweet deal, i won't bother.

Too much stress. And as @Changzu said, they will prob be obsolete next xpac and you'd be better off buying a Big Blizzard Bear or something.

I've happily retired from relic hunting after getting both 810 relics. Unless I find a sweet deal, i won't bother.

Too much stress. And as @Changzu said, they will prob be obsolete next xpac and you'd be better off buying a Big Blizzard Bear or something.

Invest in mounts my friend. Mounts are forever. Gear and gold is fleeting. One of my favorite mounts is one got way back in TBC even though I have a choice of over 300.

/cheers

Users who are viewing this thread