WTS Green Lens of Stamina (24) Cho'gall US

Yes, sorry about not getting back to you. Gave up after a few weeks. If you still need it, contact Vanathex, Exodar US. I should respond to an in-game mail if I'm not online, and we can set up something.

Do you still have this lens avaiable? I'm thinking of making a fashionably late return to twinking and this piece would be nice.

Yes, it's still available. I just posted in another WTB thread, might want to fight it out with that guy in there for the price.

Druiddroid said:
Including you? lol

No. I'm not a regular to the site, so unless someone responds within a week, I'm likely to forget. People responding months apart doesn't do well. I gave instructions for contacting me in-game, and the guy who made his own thread about it hasn't even responded to my reply, despite the fact that I know he's seen it. It's probably just people getting cold feet when they actually get someone who has one. 40k is a lot.

Smiffy said:
Request sent

I confirmed, but I haven't seen you online yet. :s

Oh, and if you're planning to offer two years of game time via gift (yeah right) like the last guy, don't bother. :p

1. Your an idiot

2. It's funny because you thought it was a scam.

3. Ask Locked on the 15th on this Month if it was a scam if your too stubborn to believe me.

/wave

Mrcer said:
1. Your an idiot

The bolded part is the delicious irony.

2. It's funny because you thought it was a scam.

Yes, because it's realistic for someone to want to pay $360 for a green lens of stam. I'm asking 40k. 40k is roughly equivalent to $80. So you were offering to pay me almost 5x the market value, and you refused to just paypal the $80 instead because (and I quote), "I don't have paypal set up, and I don't know how." And it's not worth $280 to figure out how to use paypal? You sir, are a moron.

3. Ask Locked on the 15th on this Month if it was a scam if your too stubborn to believe me.

/wave

Whatever you say, boyo. If you're legit, more power to you. But you'd have to be a complete dumbass to not see why I'm a tad suspicious.

It doesn't matter what my reasons were for my offer. All that matters is I was willing to do a serious offer and you turned it down because your a complete idiot.

Enjoy your 40kg if it even sells.

Mrcer said:
It doesn't matter what my reasons were for my offer. All that matters is I was willing to do a serious offer and you turned it down because your a complete idiot.

Enjoy your 40kg if it even sells.

It already did, and I will.

Users who are viewing this thread