WTS GF'd 20 rogue

$0, because that rogue is no better than what anyone can build from scratch in a day or two.

do you live on forums?

the rogue is clearly a nice rogue to anyone who is willing to put time into it. Defias chest, ring, boots. etc. Not worth much, but a lot more than $0

Comp tabard. Rugged shoulders. Seems worthwhile to me.

Competitor's Tabard looks ugly as fuck.

Rugged Shoulders are the same stats as Serpent's Shoulders. Exact same.

So not really sure what's 'worthwhile' about a level 20 rogue who has basically nothing that a new rogue couldn't get for optimal combat. If it were a level 29 rogue with a Deadman's Hand or Skullbreaker, then he'd have a valuable toon.

CaptainPonysock said:
do you live on forums?

the rogue is clearly a nice rogue to anyone who is willing to put time into it. Defias chest, ring, boots. etc. Not worth much, but a lot more than $0

How often I post on the forums is irrelevant to this discussion. A guy posts a character just about anyone can make in a short amount of time (especially with account wide BoAs), advertises it for sale, and I'm just doing him a favor to help him avoid wasting his time.

Artonkn said:
Someone's jelly.

Jealous of what, exactly?

Competitor's Tabard looks ugly as fuck.

Rugged Shoulders are the same stats as Serpent's Shoulders. Exact same.

So not really sure what's 'worthwhile' about a level 20 rogue who has basically nothing that a new rogue couldn't get for optimal combat. If it were a level 29 rogue with a Deadman's Hand or Skullbreaker, then he'd have a valuable toon.

How often I post on the forums is irrelevant to this discussion. A guy posts a character just about anyone can make in a short amount of time (especially with account wide BoAs), advertises it for sale, and I'm just doing him a favor to help him avoid wasting his time.

Jealous of what, exactly?

I just can't even

latest

[MENTION=12370]willix[/MENTION] your argument is entirely based on opinion and preference.

Ffs the guy hasn't even stated the price.

$0, because that rogue is no better than what anyone can build from scratch in a day or two.
The Blackened Defias Armor makes this rogue worth something

Users who are viewing this thread