WTS [Defender Shield of Blocking] - Draenor EU

As the title says I'm looking for a buyer for my shield...
NOTE: It is level 18 requirement as to equip it, but the stats are perfect

[Defender Shield of Blocking]
- Binds when equipped
- Off Hand Shield
+5 Block rating
+4 Strength

P.M me in-game on Draenor, playing Mánsion on the alliance side or here on TI :cool:

Grunt's Shield - Item - World of Warcraft is bis same stats more armor he has Defender Shield - Item - World of Warcraft dont comment if you dont know what ur talking about....

I know what I am talking about, unlike you. 'Perfect' in terms of stats means if the ITEM got max-stats for that ITEM. 5+ Block rating and 4+ Strength is the max-stats for Defender Shield of Blocking. It doesn't matter if there is an item which is better, OP's Defender Shield is still perfect.

I hope this was for Nollix.

I know what I am talking about, unlike you. 'Perfect' in terms of stats means if the ITEM got max-stats for that ITEM. 5+ Block rating and 4+ Strength is the max-stats for Defender Shield of Blocking. It doesn't matter if there is an item which is better, OP's Defender Shield is still perfect.

I hope this was for Nollix.

u seem to hate me for some reason, but i was saying people want the best item possible, ofc its perfect for a defenders shield but if an item has the same stats with more armor i would consider defenders inferior to grunts in this context

u seem to hate me for some reason, but i was saying people want the best item possible, ofc its perfect for a defenders shield but if an item has the same stats with more armor i would consider defenders inferior to grunts in this context

I don't hate you for any reason, though you come here with statements that are false. Could you direct me to where in the original post where OP claims that this shield is BiS for a lvl 19? He said it was 'perfect', and as I earlier explained to you, 'perfect' does not mean BiS - it means that the item is as good as the item can be.

I must agree with Mehcritkillu here. I didn't say BiS (best in slot) I said perfect for the level... I also said that it was level requirement of level 18... So obviously, YOU don't know what you're talking about Nollix.

I must agree with Mehcritkillu here. I didn't say BiS (best in slot) I said perfect for the level... I also said that it was level requirement of level 18... So obviously, YOU don't know what you're talking about Nollix.
do u really care that much that u need to jump in at the end when we already settled it ? u didnt say perfect for the level you said the stats were perfect. I was simply stating there was a better version why waste your money on an item when there is a version far superior.

do u really care that much that u need to jump in at the end when we already settled it ? u didnt say perfect for the level you said the stats were perfect. I was simply stating there was a better version why waste your money on an item when there is a version far superior.

You should get the Darwin Award. I am yet to see anyone make a bigger fool of themselves than you just did in this thread.

You're both right from your own points of view. All you're arguing about is semantics over the intent of the wording 'stats are perfect'. Who really cares.

You should get the Darwin Award. I am yet to see anyone make a bigger fool of themselves than you just did in this thread.
I really could care less what you think, your opinion means nothing to me. im done with this thread

Last edited by a moderator:
You're both right from your own points of view. All you're arguing about is semantics over the intent of the wording 'stats are perfect'. Who really cares.

Except this guy is wrong. I just don't like it if someone stomps into someone's other thread and tries to 'teach him a lesson' when the 'teacher' in this case is absolutely wrong.

I really could care less what you think, your opinion means nothing to me. im done with this thread

This isn't an opinoin, it's a fact.

Users who are viewing this thread