WTS - CORRUPED ASHBRINGER Transmogrification Runs

Mute

OG
Well, the title explains it all really, this is on EU Servers, Alliance side, i have a character with corrupted ashbringer and im willing to sell transmog runs for it, for ingame gold or possibly cash.

PM me for info.

The ability to have an item with the skin of corrupted ashbringer, works like so...

You enter the desired instance with me, be it sunwell plateau, or any random instance, we loot a 2 handed sword, i transmog it into ashbringer, and trade it back to you within the allocated 2 hour item trade lockout, still works up to date.

check my armory and u will see

Does this apply to swords below corrupted ashbringer's level (60)? Say a 2 handed sword dropped from let's say Gnomeregan and traded it with the corrupted ashbringer mog to a player below 60 who was eligible for the dropped sword, would the mog stay and function? If so that's pretty awesome...

Does this apply to swords below corrupted ashbringer's level (60)? Say a 2 handed sword dropped from let's say Gnomeregan and traded it with the corrupted ashbringer mog to a player below 60 who was eligible for the dropped sword, would the mog stay and function? If so that's pretty awesome...

no, have to be min 60 lvl

Are you sure this still works? I attempted to mog Rockslicer, a level 15 axe that drops from deadmines to a high level Northrend 2h axe quest reward, I let the 68 paladin with me take it, mog it, then trade it back to me within the 2 hour time limit, but the mog disappeared every time we finished the trade (attempted it a few times), so I assumed that it really does only work if both items in question are able to be equipped by the player wanting the mog, but I then tried to mog Rockslicer to a level 5 axe, which my character wanting the transmogged weapon could use, but when traded the transmog would disappear. Am I missing something here or does this just not work?

I'd like to Buy, for ingame gold, I am on Burning Legion EU, I don't really know how these forums work but I have the gold can you give me your Btag or Real ID email?

this is 2 years old thread, and this xmog bug dosent work anymore

Users who are viewing this thread