US WTS 101 Twink Gear (910 Relics, 810 Relics, 870+ Gear)!

I bought some items for a couple of my 101 twinks from rosamonde, and I have many great things to say about it all.

First of all, rosamonde is not just some random person on WoW who comes up on these items and tries to sell them. He actually knows about 101 twinks, what items are good for what purpose, and also keeps up with the items' actual market value and cuts below that value. He also compensates for the price due to multiple server transfers, and accepts the gold on whatever server you have it on, with no complaints whatsoever.

Our transaction was extremely quick and easy, and he is a very friendly and helpful and will work with you based on your specific needs and circumstances. on a scale from 1-10, I give him an 11. There is just absolutely no comparison between rosamonde and other people selling 101 gear on this site. I wouldn't ever want to go anywhere else. Thanks for the great trades! It was a truly wonderful and pleasant experience.

Thank you, Arkte! Very smooth and quick trade over multiple realms!

Not sure how to go about getting in contact with you, started a conversation with you not sure if that's the same as a message =P

Updated list! Focused on +socket+leech items by type. Also included some +socket items as well as 870+ gear without socket or leech.

Just added this bad boy!

890 Queen Yh'saerie's Pendant with Socket!

890 queen.png

Also, got an ilvl 810 Life relic for lvl 101 available!

Updated 7/15/2017

I have the following 101 Twink items for sale!
Please send me a message ("Start a Conversation") with your offer if interested.
Thank you!

810 RELICS for Lvl 101
810 Arcane - Crystallizing Mana
810 Fel - Corruption of the Bloodtotem
810 Frost - Nor'danil Ampoule
810 Iron - Ettin Bone Fragment
810 Life - Dreamgrove Sproutling
810 Storm - Nar'thalas Writ

Cloth +SOCKET+LEECH
840 Mir's Enthralling Grasp

845 Telubis' Binding of Patience
840 Telubis' Binding of Patience

870 Treia's Handcrafted Shroud
835 Treia's Handcrafted Shroud

Leather +SOCKET+LEECH
840 Cainen's Preeminent Chestguard
835 Cainen's Preeminent Chestguard

Mail +SOCKET+LEECH
850 Geta of Tay'Shute

840 Gorrog's Serene Gaze

870 Shokell's Grim Cinch
835 Shokell's Grim Cinch

845 Ulfgor's Greaves of Bravery
840 Ulfgor's Greaves of Bravery

Plate +SOCKET+LEECH
840 Claud's War-Ravaged Boots
840 Fists of Thane Kray-Tan
840 Welded Hardskin Helmet

Neck +SOCKET+LEECH
840 Queen Yh'saerie's Pendant

870 Talisman of Jaimil Lightheart
850 Talisman of Jaimil Lightheart
840 Talisman of Jaimil Lightheart

Ring +SOCKET+LEECH
845 Demar's Band of Amore
840 Demar's Band of Amore

855 Fran's Intractable Loop
840 Fran's Intractable Loop
835 Fran's Intractable Loop

850 Vastly Oversized Ring
835 Vastly Oversized Ring

Trinket +SOCKET+LEECH
835 Marfisi's Giant Censer
840 Six-Feather Fan

+SOCKET
890 Queen Yh'saerie's Pendant
875 Sameed's Vision Ring
870 Athrog's Dethhamma
865 Sameed's Vision Ring
860 Telubis' Binding of Patience
840 Cainen's Preeminent Chestguard

Non-SOCKET Non-LEECH

885 Talisman of Jaimil Lightheart
880 Ulfgor's Greaves of Bravery
880 Mir's Enthralling Grasp
875 Cyno's Mantle of Sin
875 Welded Hardskin Helmet
875 Cyno's Mantle of Sin
870 Mir's Enthralling Grasp
870 Mavanah's Shifting Wristguards
870 Mir's Enthralling Grasp
870 Shokell's Grim Cinch
870 Cainen's Preeminent Chestguard
Still have the "ettin bone fragment" for sale?
Just added this bad boy!

890 Queen Yh'saerie's Pendant with Socket!

View attachment 6261

Also, got an ilvl 810 Life relic for lvl 101 available!
I'll take that 890 "Queen Yh'saerie's Pendant" off your hands.
Just add my Btag and I'll buy it. Chance402995#1396

Once I get my new job and find a way to hide wow gold purchases from my wife, I think you'll be seeing alot of me. Trying to make my 101 rogue and mage monsters...

It's my understanding that the loot table for the Leystone Lockboxes got changed. I've not seen anything to indicate that these are available anymore in the game. If you have information/data that suggests otherwise, please let us all know.

It's my understanding that the loot table for the Leystone Lockboxes got changed. I've not seen anything to indicate that these are available anymore in the game. If you have information/data that suggests otherwise, please let us all know.
Are your gear prices static or are people able to negotiate lower??

I asked a GM a couple of weeks ago, he said they are still available in game. He said he double checked and saw no notes about the 810 relics being removed. I also saw a new relic pop up on Tichondrius US in the ah only two weeks ago. As far as I'm concerned, lockboxes just aren't dropping nearly as much because of obliterium gear being better then broken isles farming. So now less and less lockboxes are circulating. I have barely seen anyone selling lockboxes anymore either. All and all, they are now very scarce, and prices should be way higher now. Due to the limited amount of them.

I asked a GM a couple of weeks ago, he said they are still available in game. He said he double checked and saw no notes about the 810 relics being removed. I also saw a new relic pop up on Tichondrius US in the ah only two weeks ago. As far as I'm concerned, lockboxes just aren't dropping nearly as much because of obliterium gear being better then broken isles farming. So now less and less lockboxes are circulating. I have barely seen anyone selling lockboxes anymore either. All and all, they are now very scarce, and prices should be way higher now. Due to the limited amount of them.

I'm pretty sure it's been proven before GM's dont always know what they are talking about. I know some testing has been done to in the 100's of lockboxes opened on diff level toons and had none drop since they were supposedly patched out. I have seen more that suggests they are removed than would suggest otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread