wtff whos even gunna bother wearin resil now D:

lawl you just shot yourself in the foot. saying you twinked back in vanilla with BC enchants (and fyi, i know that the rep enchants were bugged for a while ;] )

also arrogant for thinking 19s were the 1st twinks...tisk, tisk

"it's gonna be possible to hit resilience hard cap @70 but not in cata" so is it going to be possible or not? not to mention all the spelling errors you committed there...even though you really tried to correct "fooking stoopid"

Falkor said:
lawl you just shot yourself in the foot. saying you twinked back in vanilla with BC enchants (and fyi, i know that the rep enchants were bugged for a while ;] )

also arrogant for thinking 19s were the 1st twinks...tisk, tisk

"it's gonna be possible to hit resilience hard cap @70 but not in cata" so is it going to be possible or not? not to mention all the spelling errors you committed there...even though you really tried to correct "fooking stoopid"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, LEARN TO FUCKING READ!!

It doesn't say "but not in cata" and it doesn't say that i had bc enchants in vanilla you piece of shit.

I'm not saying 19 twinks were the first, i'm saying i was amongst the first 19 twinks in eu.

For an american you really are stupid, i guess everyones wrong then.. Oh wait no it's the other way around

"I did play back in vanilla and not only that, I twinked back in vanilla @lv 19 as one of the first.

I know you won't believe me, I know you don't know shit about the first couple of level 19 twinks @vanilla & early BC." indicating you were one of the first twinks, and yet it was late in vanilla/early BC....sorry europe is so far behind the US. but i guess thats about accurate in life.

f-f-fail even with caps!

Falkor said:
"I did play back in vanilla and not only that, I twinked back in vanilla @lv 19 as one of the first.

I know you won't believe me, I know you don't know shit about the first couple of level 19 twinks @vanilla & early BC." indicating you were one of the first twinks, and yet it was late in vanilla/early BC....sorry europe is so far behind the US. but i guess thats about accurate in life.

f-f-fail even with caps!

Weird that you didn't reply to the other stuff I said..

And i couldn't care less what it indicates, if you don't understand what i'm writting then boo-fucking-hoo for you.

Edit: I never said late vanilla dipshit

you should learn how to write then, as it clearly indicates you started late vanilla/early BC (as one of the first 19s)

pretty sure i touched on your other (stupid) points

Falkor said:
you should learn how to write then, as it clearly indicates you started late vanilla/early BC (as one of the first 19s)

pretty sure i touched on your other (stupid) points

Cuddle said:
You really think you know everything huh?

I did play back in vanilla and not only that, I twinked back in vanilla @lv 19 as one of the first.

I know you won't believe me, I know you don't know shit about the first couple of level 19 twinks @vanilla & early BC.

Again, LEARN TO FUCKING READ

^so much stupid in 138 posts

on topic i dont play in 70 bracket in wotlk so i dont really care, but what i do care about if this resilience nerf goes to 85s too since people would need over a million hp and a shit lot of resilience to make the current dmg on ptr and beta reasonable

yes it applies to 80s aswell and we're discussing 70-79 twinks here not 85s and how it will affect them...

So yeah. I checked out the PTR the other day and I got 2 shot by a 70 warlock in PvE gear... 9.5k Chaos Bolt... yum

Resilience at 70 is pretty whacked out too, I was at like 8-9% Damage Reduction (iirc) with 330 resilience

As for warriors, the new talents and gems seem to be fucking us in the ass, so I'd like to see how this plays out as to whether or not warriors are even a factor in twink PvP anymore, seeing how just about every class is beginning to outweigh us on the PTR

i have a lower level prot-war twink, face a lot of warriors in 70-79 and 61-70 bracket with my 70 rogue/hunter/paladin, hard for me to feel pain for them. the stuns are insane. along with the in between hits and the whole stun rope a dope out does anything a rogue could ever do.

charge stun, shockwave stun, shield bash stun, run 4 feet away intercept stun, concussive blow stun, shockwave stun....repeat as required

in the last year or so, mages and druids QQ's about the ability to exit rooting with intercept from the lower prot tree talent got it nerfed (like rogue shadowstep in 2008) and concussive blow was nerfed too

chaos bolt goes thru everything and anything, all bubbles, shield wall, etc etc and from what i have heard bypasses all resilience, defense and resistances. fortunately not to many warlocks spec destro for PVP

as for warlock in PVE gear, mages and priest can blow many classes out of the water with no resilience.....with resilience they are near unkillable 1 vs 1 at level 70. health back attacks, bubbles, buffs that passive heal, passive absorbs, passive heals with taking damage.

nothing more WTF when you blow 23000+ damage on a S or D priest, to find out only about 4-7K ever really affected them, you die, they are at full health and down 1/3rd mana. you look them up on the armory and they are 70's wearing 60 PVP/T2-3 gear, no res, and just passing thru the 70-79 bracket

Nkt@EU said:
Hi I'm just

quoting many things

in one post because

I can.

and you'reeeeeeee dumb

Cuddle said:
Hmm so does any of you know if the resi 'cap' will still be there? If not I see some potential in stack ALOT of resi.

I made this char dev of a fury warr (fury warr because I know they can get lots of sockets) which has got 920 resillience. Now I know it won't be able to kill shit it's only for testing purposes that I made this chardev (character planner . max resillience @70 - chardev.org). I'm sure that there are other classes that is able to get more resillience but no matter, I think 920 is a good place to start from.

Has any of you thought of maybe stacking resillience seeing as it reduces all damage taken even if it means you gimp your dps / hps or other stats in general? If you by some weird absurb reason you could hit a 100% damage reduction would that make you unkillable?

And last, what happens if the unstopable thoridal shoots the immoveable glaives?

Just thought i'd revive this post because of ghostcrawler being hawt!

Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

blablablabla

5) We increased the benefit of resilience by 50% for players level 80 and below. The tooltips will probably not reflect this change.

blablabla

On my 70 healadin i have around 400 resi which is 25% damage reduction pre resi buff, that means 400 resi will be 50% dmg reduction and 900 resi is uhm, a 100% dmg reduction?

25% damage reduction buffed by 50% = 37,50% damage reduction (multiply the amount by 1.5). Not 100% increase :p

oohhhhh basic math, how fun you are

Users who are viewing this thread