WTF is up with . . .

Jamool said:
First off, I don't spam emotes, nowhere In my post do I say that. I /lick and stuff to scare them and let them know my presence, and cuz its fun but I don't /lick x40.

HOWEVER, who says spamming emotes IS infact noobish? Who made you KING OF WOW? Its something allowed ingame, and something created for fun. If someone wants to spam, kill them, and make them stfu. If you fail while killing, all the more funny that they spam you, cuz you suck. Then you come to forums to bitch?

Umad cuz Ubad?

You can't say the OP has a valid point, that this totally belongs in these forums, and This is all what were about here at Twinkinfo.com, crying about the "scrubs" who pwn us?

Emotes are fun and amazing, just becuase you can't multitask and emote and play at the same time doesn't mean everyone who is and can are nubs. Spending more time learning to play our twink instead of macros? This game isn't hard. If you think it is, go play ff11. It doesn't take long to master a twink. Hell, I've been playing 3 months, and it takes 3 days to make one. Knowing what your doing before doing it aka planning, really helps. Some people know how to play their twinks in a few hours time. Then GASP, we need more things to do.

Excellent example. I saw a 1900 hp human pally spamming chicken, I thought it was funny myself, others called him an idiot, then they 3v1 him, he pops battle standard, and owns the three of em. Yeah, he is a nub for sure, been playing like 2 hours on that toon. Standard is for nubs, takes no skillz to gets. He needs to learn how to play his twink. Fo Sho >.>

(( not all of this is directed at you iaccidentallytwink, with your amazing perception, I'm sure you will see that, and not argue the things not directed at you. Not calling out one- person per-se, but arguing the topic at hand, in general.))

Well, first off lets argue point a., in bold. Noone made anyone the King of WoW, it's generally accepted that people who /emote spam are annoying. And if you only do Lick once, that's not even spamming. Second off, It's quite obvious OP was crying, but you seemed to rage a bit too hard about his cries. Anything past 1 emote or is /spit is spam, otherwise, who cares?

Jamool said:
with your amazing perception

I lol'd rather hard whether this is sarcasm or not.

Oh and that's the first time I've seen anyone call someone else out on double posting on Twinkinfo. If someone has something relevant to add that is completely different than their previous post I personally see nothing wrong with posting anew.

I never use emote's to taunt another player because you never know if they have an alt that is. I was on my 16 warrior learning my key binds and I got a lot of emotes thrown at me by immature players who were 2-3 shotting me. It's very interesting to see how people treat you when they don't know your alts.

Grabco said:
I never use emote's to taunt another player because you never know if they have an alt that is. I was on my 16 warrior learning my key binds and I got a lot of emotes thrown at me by immature players who were 2-3 shotting me. It's very interesting to see how people treat you when they don't know your alts.

Who cares if you have an alt? Its the current toon your playing on, thats all that matters. If someone kills your 19 twink, you don't come back with..

"You would /spit on me if you were fighting my 80 pally. I would own your ass nub."

I hate it when people say that, if your sucking on your current, alt or not, YOUR sucking. Nothing changes that.

@Iaccidentallyknitpatterns -

I didn't know sry. My post count shows. Most forums really rape ya for DP, or Doubleposting even. My bad. DP away. I actually agree, I see nothing wrong with it, and used to do it tons, till I got verbally raped over and over, and learned to edit posts.

((lol rape... dp.... ewww))

Jamool said:
Who cares if you have an alt? Its the current toon your playing on, thats all that matters. If someone kills your 19 twink, you don't come back with..

"You would /spit on me if you were fighting my 80 pally. I would own your ass nub."

I hate it when people say that, if your sucking on your current, alt or not, YOUR sucking. Nothing changes that.

@Iaccidentallyknitpatterns -

I didn't know sry. My post count shows. Most forums really rape ya for DP, or Doubleposting even. My bad. DP away. I actually agree, I see nothing wrong with it, and used to do it tons, till I got verbally raped over and over, and learned to edit posts.

((lol rape... dp.... ewww))

Uhm... yea... no. Alts matter.. Funny story. We were against 7 horde hunters and we had non. We got GY camped and they spam*100 emoted us. 3 of us got tired of it, checked the BG number and came back on our twink hunters. Bam win.

Anyways, people taunting you with emotes are indeed noobs. If they are really THAT happy to get a honorable kill, maybe they shouldn't twink. I don't think I've ever spit on a horde. The most I've done is /dance and also /hug ofc to get the archievement.

I don't do any of the YOU LOSE nonsense if I'm gunna say something its /y Me love you

iaccidentallytwink said:
I didn't bate you. You spam emotes like a noob, so I assumed you are one. I don't act elitist, I act rude towards people who sounds rude, just how you were raging about the OP falling for your trolly emotes. If you want to see elitist go visit the Public Rampage Forum.

tl;dr - Cool Story Bro.

Dude you make flame wars in every fucking thread you join. Please keep your huge opinion to yourself. Thanks.

Actually, looking back, i do /giggle occasionally. Its almost always to players I know from horde-side, or when a Pally bubbles with the flag :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread