WTF is this patch

Got into a 1v1 at Farm with a boomy last night on my BM huntard (ilvl 26.18), and did hardly any dmg. What a joke. At first thought it was a 10% nerf to pet dmg maybe but the boomy was at >85% HP when I was at 0.

This game isn't worth 15¢/mo. let alone $15. Anyone who pays these lying corporate d-bags or grinds g for tokens is as dumb as a f.ucking bag of hammers. WoW is utter shit.

Last edited:
Bg i just had was decent tbh but had a few bots on ally

Ok, so I've played a few bg's now since 7.2 dropped and I have to be honest it does feel slightly improved. The extra health gives better survivability on all classes and Surv Huntards, though still strong don't feel as OP as before. I think the extra health helps with this. I mean I've still come up against some Surv stacked Horde teams, but that's just people for you. Bg's do feel better in general. I've also noticed some Mages whooping some in bg's :eek:
I do have a query though, was there some nerf to ilvl and bg stats? Strange, check out the below snips :-
Below, Hunter ilvl 29 stats in iPvP
upload_2017-4-3_10-34-14.png

Below, Hunter ilvl 41 - no change in primary stats. Only change is weapon speed hence more damage, but strangely enough I've lost Haste? WTF?
upload_2017-4-3_10-35-1.png

On the other hand, my Mistweaver seems to gain a stat but much less than before.
Below Mistweaver ilvl 25
upload_2017-4-3_10-38-26.png

Below Mistweaver ilvl 36. Wait for it...... A huge +1 to Armor.
upload_2017-4-3_10-38-59.png

No change to Haste on my Misty?
Is this a bug with 7.2 that is yet to be fixed, or is it intended that ilvl has a much lower influence at our level? If so, why does a high ilvl Hunter have no effect but a lower ilvl Mistweaver notice a slight change?
Anyone have any further info on ilvl and iPvP?
In general, I think this patch is better for iPvP but I would like to understand what's going on with ilvl.

edit : forgot to mention, the Kill Command sounds a lot cooler now. More like an animal roar compared to the thud noise previously.:)

Last edited:
I noticed once you join a big, it shows like 3,990hp (the hp you had before patch 7.2) and then it changes to 5.7k which is the correct amount. So I'm guessing the current hp is some sort of glitch that overrides your old hp.

The pvp stat templates now are quite stupid tbh. It seems like they expect everyone to tunnel the enemy healer (not gonna happen) and sustain dps classes are gonna be better than burst dps ( fury can keep attacking while arms has to wait a lot longer now that execute doesn't even kill at low hp)
10k hp is probably a bit too much hp

Users who are viewing this thread