WTF Am I Supposed To DO?

Xtr3m3

Legend
so

i was in a 2v2 yesterday as blood on my DK (19k, 424 resil) with a healer friend from my guild

we got in a game vs a holy priest and a frost mage -.-

the only thing i could think of was to focus + silence the healer with strangulate (keep in mind it has a notable cooldown) and reserve the melee silences for the mage, who was kiting me (along with the pally) they were both attacking my healer, who didn't last very long =/

but before he died he managed to cast the shammy rock bubble thingy on my DK

so i stuck to my old plan (focus + strangulating healer, TRYING to melee the mage)

but the mage constantly had mage bubble up, and when that ran out, he had the priest bubble up from the healer he had

also he was constantly frost nova-ing / blinking / sheeping / pet frost nova-ing

WTF am I suppoed to do in this situation to prevent my healer from dying, and win the match?

should i stay on the healer and focus + strangulate the mage, or should i just do what i was doing? it was really fcking annoying, next time should i just quit and let it be over with?

feedback would be appreciated, please don't do that stupid thing where you view this page 90 times and never reply.

Did you see how we globaled Eleanor in 3s? vid is up here somewhere. against mages as a dk Play defensive and tell your shaman to purge the shields of the mage 2-3purges mages has no defend and you 3shot i'm playing frost and my basic strat when i played with kollektivx from guild was play defensive purge and go in Ams + heave freeze dispells grip healer into HC make him trinket strang finish mage .

What you need to do is roll a mage and farm eng for tazik then global him, easy really..

sounds like your healer needs to be quicker with dispels and purging. Also make sure your shaman is windshearing whenever you're going for the kill on the mage, a shear+ strangulate + purging kill target should be enough time. Also, dont play blood.

ud be better off going frost, at least for bursting down the heals, or the dps w/ the heals

Users who are viewing this thread