Wtf 20!

should get a tattoo of marilyn monroe tattooed on my ass cheek blowing a kiss with the word "Noo" across her chest. Would be hella sweet. But when i hit the age of 80 i'll be like who the shit is Noo?

Spooksters said:
Congrats Noo, funny cause it's my B-day too, but i'm only 17 lols

As for the tat, awesome!!!! I don't know why people think its lame, its 3 letters that mean a fair bit to you. A guildy of mine has an X on his shoulder, which is made out of crossing Warglaives of Azzinoth (He plays a rogue and has the set) and another has Sulfurous down his right arm. Those 2 are kinda iffy with me, but theres nothing wrong with your gamer name tattooed on your body :p

*edit* as long as we get kinky pics of the tat that is

Haha Gz.

Those tattoos are abit far for my liking, but each to there own.

Yeah, I will, just need to find some cash to do it.

You know you could just get yourself some bodypaint, have a mate spray 'Noo' on your back, make a pic and put it in your twink photo-album for the good memories... I'm not much of a tattoo fan but you're 20 now so you should be able to make wise decisions. =P

Grats on 20.

Is Noo short for something, or long for No? Accronym for Ninjas On Oprah? Well noo matter what it means, congrats on making 20. 2 decades is not that bad, look at it like this 1 more year till you can legally gamble with Dray.

Your younger than dirt, oceans, jesus, dinosaurs, and planets. Bad news is you are older than HD TV, the internet, The first starbucks outside the United States, and Playstation (by 6 years).

Enjoy 20 Noo !!!!! Happy Birthday !!

happy birthday

Bloodbrew said:
Is Noo short for something, or long for No? Accronym for Ninjas On Oprah? Well noo matter what it means, congrats on making 20. 2 decades is not that bad, look at it like this 1 more year till you can legally gamble with Dray.

Your younger than dirt, oceans, jesus, dinosaurs, and planets. Bad news is you are older than HD TV, the internet, The first starbucks outside the United States, and Playstation (by 6 years).

Enjoy 20 Noo !!!!! Happy Birthday !!

Haha. Thanks :D

Grats on the BDAY.

Users who are viewing this thread