WTB t3 Warrior

Kovshova

Legend
Alliance/Horde EU better, then US.

t3 3/9 minimal

lvl 60-70

oldschool tittles, weapons etc. is a big bonus.

pm.

WTS t3 Warrior 9/9

2.000USD

you give $$$$$ first, k?

either describe how he got it, or say that he bought it? what would it matter in either case

i heard pixels are expensive and its not against tos to do it!1!

wow how lucky. 650 doesnt seem so bad for all that stuff either....do eet

ah too bad. that seems like a deal for 650

I know someone who might be interested in this, first what kind of assurance do they have you want take the account back? second even though you are in the states is this a US or EU account. (yes people from the states play EU servers)

"Yes it's eu and yes it's capped vanilla"

and you can never be assured that they wont recall an account. even if you know the secret password you cant change it w/o faxing in an ID to blizzard iirc, so there'd be no possible way for you to change the secret question; ergo even when you change the password and the battle.net password or add an authenticator they could always get it back. sure this is a pretty much once in a life time offer since many of these items do NOT exist anymore, but look what happened to drayner and then question whether or not you wanna toss 650$ to some dude hoping you dont get ass raped. and you'd have to play euro b/c afaik theres no way to xfer an eu dude to us acct.

Grimthunder said:
Why would you want t3 to begin with? It's straight looks gear unless you plan to be a PvE tank. Going with offensive stats is much better for 60 prot.

also this. it might work if you wanna be a prot warrior in pvp tho, at least use some pieces for prot stats and then wear offset dps gear or sumfin. dunno if prot is even good at 60 but at 70 and 80 its pretty good even after warbringer nerf.

but yeaaaa....t3 was a tank set. t2 even had some tank stats. so get t2 or aq/bwl off set pieces/gm gear imo. plus OL gear for gems and stuff if you dont care about not being all original.

if he had 2 or hell, even one might of menethil it'd probs be worth it tho...that thing is fuckin awesome. i remember i used to drool over the warrior that had it on my server (back in vanilla ofc). but TF and Hand of Rag are still available....so...yeh. really not necessary to buy one 'cept for teh looks

Users who are viewing this thread