WTB Sunfire Robes x1-2 WTT hard khorium breastplate

Vatenkeist

Legend
Looking for people with this for sale. I'm on Rexxar Alliance post if you have one your trying to get rid of and we can maybe work something out.

I have Hard Khorium Breastplate i can trade if that fancies anyone or I can just buy the robe pattern.

Vatenkeist-Alliance Rexxar in game mail me or post here thanks.

Oh I could use a loop of forged power too, I could probably find someone with the pattern on my server but if I can knock both out at the same that works just as well.

I also have various vanity/bank toon items on rexxar. ruby shades etc. if theres something you want ask and i'll see what i can do.

Vatenkeist said:
Looking for people with this for sale. I'm on Rexxar Alliance post if you have one your trying to get rid of and we can maybe work something out.

I have Hard Khorium Breastplate i can trade if that fancies anyone or I can just buy the robe pattern.

Vatenkeist-Alliance Rexxar in game mail me or post here thanks.

Oh I could use a loop of forged power too, I could probably find someone with the pattern on my server but if I can knock both out at the same that works just as well.

I also have various vanity/bank toon items on rexxar. ruby shades etc. if theres something you want ask and i'll see what i can do.

Jeego on Laughing skull alliance has a Sunfire robe

you can contact him buy sending a PM to Jeego on twink info

Users who are viewing this thread