WTB Stendel's Wedding Band

Pheez

Legend
(US-Korgath)

Can not xfer, but am willing to pay well (in-game gold). Reply here or PM me if you can accomodate. Thanks for your time, folks.

I'm mostly interested in finding a perfect grunt's shield of blocking, would this be in your collection?

Rivfader said:
I'm mostly interested in finding a perfect grunt's shield of blocking, would this be in your collection?

I'll keep my eye out for one of those for ya Riv, I'm on 8-10 diff realms daily. Currently don't have one in inventory though. :(

Do you actually have one inventoried (Stendel's Wedding Band)? Provided I have nothing you need in trade, how much are you looking for if you do have one?

Dangerdoom said:
i have a couple on diff realms , ill go look and see whn i get home

(perfect shields of blocking)

What servers, and howmuch would u sell one for?

A buddy of mine has one unbound I'd buy off him if you had something worth trading since my warrior is headed over to korgath anyway. I'm not really interested in xfering out of my way for a grunt's. Bristlebark gloves might be worth it to me too. I have tons of sets on my warrior, only really missing bristlebark, perfect arcane resist rings, and a perfect grunt's. Do you have a gbank I could look at if I made a toon on korgath?

Rivfader said:
A buddy of mine has one unbound I'd buy off him if you had something worth trading since my warrior is headed over to korgath anyway. I'm not really interested in xfering out of my way for a grunt's. Bristlebark gloves might be worth it to me too. I have tons of sets on my warrior, only really missing bristlebark, perfect arcane resist rings, and a perfect grunt's. Do you have a gbank I could look at if I made a toon on korgath?

Please buy it off him. I just scored a pair of BristleBark Gloves a couple days ago I can hold on to for ya if you're coming over.

Edit: Upon searching my inventory, i did locate a Quartz Ring of Arcane Resistance (only +5 though). Think you're looking for the +6, but i could throw that in too if you want it.

Rivfader said:
Not super rare, but then neither is stendel's.

Yah i've been coming across a pair of Bristles at least once a week. Stendel's is just a bitch if you are actually farming it, like most items one "tries" to farm. I spent 3 hrs last night farming it, went from 313 fishing to 376. In all that time I only saw 6 Banes. None contained the ring ofc. :(

look up Bisfourteen. i farmed the ring on my main yesterday and got it in 5 banes. to be honest it wasnt too boring for me. i bought some fishing poles that have +5 fish skill and tossed the chant from the fish u get and ima sell em for gold. but im farming another atm and my first had nothing but i should get one in a couple more. just got another no ring.

Randythehero said:
look up Bisfourteen. i farmed the ring on my main yesterday and got it in 5 banes. to be honest it wasnt too boring for me. i bought some fishing poles that have +5 fish skill and tossed the chant from the fish u get and ima sell em for gold. but im farming another atm and my first had nothing but i should get one in a couple more. just got another no ring.

Yah, you obviously have better luck than me. It wasn't that bad a grind, as I was also going for the fishing achieves and am trying to get to 525 eventually too. About to kill a 6 and post up for a couple more hrs...

Rivfader said:
Not super rare, but then neither is stendel's.

Just spent another 4 hrs fishing for this damn thing tonite. Get here with one fairly quickly and I'll tip you 1k on top of the BristleBarks, Arcane Ring, and your choice of a rare BOE blue. That's how OVER farming this damn thing I am. :D

Users who are viewing this thread