Wtb signature

if your good at graphics
I can pay via paypal

Pm me if interested or comment here

Can you update the link for your character? For some reason it's showing an error. Honestly I could apologize, but at this point it's so far-fetched how much I've delayed this. But if it helps, I've been pretty bombarded with last-minute turn-ins for my semester. Finished now.

I could also maybe make a gif version too. With a shining effect or something.

Seeing how it's been delayed, I guess it's for the better since your mog is pretty sweet compared to before.
[doublepost=1525755975,1525755882][/doublepost]also i'm not charging

Can you update the link for your character? For some reason it's showing an error. Honestly I could apologize, but at this point it's so far-fetched how much I've delayed this. But if it helps, I've been pretty bombarded with last-minute turn-ins for my semester. Finished now.

I could also maybe make a gif version too.

Yeah the self center thing was a joke lol I was never holding you account, it was just a tease

But if you really are free, yeah the gif thing sounds cool, I can pay you if you put in the work :3

Yeah the self center thing was a joke lol I was never holding you account, it was just a tease

But if you really are free, yeah the gif thing sounds cool, I can pay you if you put in the work :3

pay me by doing arena 3s before legion ends to get my endgame rating up.

Flex fools.

9RTEzyb.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread