WTB Shadowfang Azgalor (Alliance side)

Flamer

2014 and 2016 Twink Cup Champion
Hey guys, I am on azgalor alliance side and if you happen to be on this realm, I will buy a shadowfang. I am not considering server transfers yet, just trying to see if anyone on my realm has a shadowfang for sale.

Higuyzuhm i dun knu wherthe uhhh... grand exchange forum is i;m new to waw can sum one halp me?

Wrong section. Either you didn't know that or your really just trying to get some views on your topic.

throw back to when flamer got scammed

throw back to when flamer got scammed

Did you know that about 10 hours after I had just traded my good friend Kruezer one of my Tarantula Silk Sashes for Mocha's 2nd and final Shadowfang (that he had unbound from his 39), I discovered this thread and heard about flamer getting scammed by Kruezer?

I actually gave Flamer my old contact info and tried to resolve the issue the best I could (even ticketing a GM). Then my buddy denied the scam claim with paypal screenshots publicly here on TI that via negative color alteration I was able to prove their forgery which resulted in me having to ban my friend and add the anti scam policy to the TI CoC?

Such history! Such turn of events!

Users who are viewing this thread