Wtb premadez

mucka mad boys recruiting for premades

pm with premad experience i mgiht think ur good but i doubt it

Phauren said:
Considering I have a winning record at 29 premades against Detox..............pretty sure I run this crappy bracket 2 bro.

Anyways keep trying. I like where your hearts at.

?????

WTF u smoking

Yes myt won 2 games (nooby days 6 years ago) when we didnt use vent and the other u guys cheated and used sappers...

Other than that we completely raped that guild. You dont even know anything cause you never were in his premades or anything important.

Team play- Soskanky are u serious lmao.

We wrecked everyone PTR arenas and wsg

We wrecked everyone on Cyclone the golden age of the best of the best

Placed first on the first ever 3s tourny

Placed third and fourth in 3s tourny (none of them placed higher was any myt or team play)

Infact team play never stepped up to anything. All talk and about half of you created a guild and we stomped in less than 8 min in wsg.

Just putting this information up for the noobies who dont know the history of 29s when u see dumb people saying this and that.

DetoX #1

PB <3. You guys never played the real Team Play. Druin, Viathy, Gloryhogg, Solyn ands a couple other A team had already left the game around the time Druins character was leveled. They were around well before the cyclone days.

Dorigon said:
must b gratifying to defend ur guild's honor after so many years

Of course im going to come out and say the truth u noob who wouldnt.

DetoX still going if you didnt know... Our last twink games with the core group was 1 1/2 years ago so.......

Not gonna lie skanky but by u saying those names I dont even remember most of them so you probably saying the truth. But we did meet lots of your peeps under the "team play" tag in PTR and it didnt go well for them lol. Im not here to beef with no one, anyone whose anyone knows the truth about detox I just wanted this new generation if they reading to know the truth. We played the best of the best always fair and square and came up on top. We Xfer to the competition always(ruin,reck,cyclone,ptrs). We've been here long and it bugs me that some peeps would say ( guild name here ) the best eva while they could of easily found us to premade.

DetoX twink guild 6 years old they could of found us way before the cyclone days. I remember talking to some human rogue or priest(tao maybe not sure) very highly respected from TP on the ptr about setting up games. Dont know wat happen I only heard druin the next week or so quit and never came up to the plate to premade.

People have lost respect for the bracket PB its sad. You should hop on and play tomorrow ill be on my ally priest. Think I convinced Ecoleader from Team Play to play as well.

Yeah my bad didnt even want to reply to ya just that phauren woke me up for a minute lol. I dont even take 29s seriously no more im on just for fun. I want to win obviously but it really isnt close to wat it usto be.

Poisonbladez said:
Of course im going to come out and say the truth u noob who wouldnt.

DetoX still going if you didnt know... Our last twink games with the core group was 1 1/2 years ago so.......

sorry no i didnt know, don't really pay attn 2 hasbeens ;[

soskanky said:
People have lost respect for the bracket PB its sad. You should hop on and play tomorrow ill be on my ally priest. Think I convinced Ecoleader from Team Play to play as well.

Holy shit Ecoleader? I know that name for sure.

Yeah my bad didnt even want to reply to ya just that phauren woke me up for a minute lol. I dont even take 29s seriously no more im on just for fun. I want to win obviously but it really isnt close to wat it usto be.

My days in DetoX were by far the most fun I ever had :-/

God dam it PB!

My clever trick worked just not on the person I wanted it to work on.

I already told you who I was in those premades. (hint hint i told everyone my name was kevin(old friend who gave me his account and I didn't want to get ban hammered)

MYT #1 guild ever homie!

Users who are viewing this thread