EU WTB Parachute Cloak with +12 agility

Isn’t old gear overshadowed by epics now anyways lol. If you reroll a twink u can make it better than any og twink

I love how you dodge the screecher belt, I guess that's an admission that you don't have it because you was too retarded to even realise it was an item back in the day. Looking at your gear I'm not surprised someone of your intelligence missed it. Yes I have every GF'd item except warforged. Just came back so collecting epic boes now
I am fully aware I do not have screecher belt on this particular 19, but that doesn't mean your char isn't dog based on what I'm seeing and hearing
You're clearly unaware about a lot by the sounds of it, just stay humble :)

Screecher belt is bis and ur drooling over it. stfu and don't talk about playing twinks for gear when ur dumb as fuck as don't even have the basic GF items. My char has better gear than u AND ALWAYS WILL. take a sit kid.
firstly please learn to use reply function
second this is fake news

Screecher belt is bis and ur drooling over it. stfu and don't talk about playing twinks for gear when ur dumb as fuck as don't even have the basic GF items. My char has better gear than u AND ALWAYS WILL. take a sit kid.
[doublepost=1583862133,1583862079][/doublepost]Yeah agm isn't good right now, I mean it's ok for fc set, 2x is bis for stam stack I guess, i'd have to chuck on my cloth 13 versa 12 stam GF legs for that set too
Idk the stats of screecher belt but there is an epic belt that’s 6 agi 9 stam 9 vers

As evidenced, this nobody who's entire ego seems to revolve around an okay-belt will not provide you with a sufficient deal for this item nor a suitable home for the item itself.

Hit me up tinkers :)

Thanks for the bumps

As I've told, the belt is something you will drool over. My gear as a whole is also better than urs. That's excluding the list of GF items I have in my bank (since u claim to twink for gear collecting). If you want to go through it we can, but I promise you'll lose. Don't waste your time with this pathetic excuse for a twink and PM me
is this trolling or do 19s actually treat each other like this?

That's how you get treated when you make the posts he made at the start of this forum
why you mirin
oGOfxdQ.png

OHV3rch.jpg

Omq2gjL.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread