Wtb Night Reaver (Aerie Peak US)

because night reaver has higher dps than arcanite reaver at 18

cant u read

where as going 19 will get u a higher net dps from boa, which led to the question of y stop at 18

cant u infer

^doesn't realize Hurr was trolling

o ic

2/10? I think clearly stating that you aren't trolling and then later saying you were pretty much ruins the troll. Honestly some people do some random crap when they're bored with twinking so...I mean we've seen crazier $hìt on TI than a melee hunter...

2/10? I think clearly stating that you aren't trolling and then later saying you were pretty much ruins the troll. Honestly some people do some random crap when they're bored with twinking so...I mean we've seen crazier $hìt on TI than a melee hunter...
Dagger hunter is win

Oh and im seriously making that hunter hes bis besides night reaver...

I also played 24 thrown rogue with lvl 1 starter weapons in the f2p bg and only threw at people and switched to gun for kill i actually beat alot of people 1v1

Dagger hunter is win

I also played 24 thrown rogue with lvl 1 starter weapons in the f2p bg and only threw at people and switched to gun for kill i actually beat alot of people 1v1

I demand to see a pvp vid both from the rogue and the hunter when it's done!

Dagger hunter is win

Melee dagger hunters aren't viable since you can't dual wield them at 19. Try 2h mace.

Users who are viewing this thread