WTB Loot Card tabards

Since the page isnt finished on the site im opening it up to people here, i have a gift card that expires next month with a little cash left on it, i fail @ ebay so cant look there, tho i have been trying to figure it out(lol i know its sad but im an ebay noob). So just wondering if anyone has coade and can sell me one? idk if my gift card will work cos it was a rebate card but im sure i can figure something out.

There are websites you can use that should accept it. The one connected to this site may be a good start.

Crilicilyn said:
There are websites you can use that should accept it. The one connected to this site may be a good start.

Thanks i actually just checked that out, didint see that you hadda wait for the little amazon.com bubble to come up lol, thanks again ill def look into that

btw, nice playing with you in that BG i think it was sunday maybe? idk exactly but i like just x-fered to ruin and its nice to see some good players lol, the last bgs before cyclone died out was like jokes, seemed like no one good played anymore lol

Fritto said:
Since the page isnt finished on the site im opening it up to people here, i have a gift card that expires next month with a little cash left on it, i fail @ ebay so cant look there, tho i have been trying to figure it out(lol i know its sad but im an ebay noob). So just wondering if anyone has coade and can sell me one? idk if my gift card will work cos it was a rebate card but im sure i can figure something out.

Fritto I have a site that gives a discount, ttyl in vent.

Wuv123 said:
Fritto I have a site that gives a discount, ttyl in vent.

I cant get into vent tonight bro, shit i needa talk to you real bad too lol, we gutta start talking about our team and shit like that and about this now lol. If you can txt PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE txt me tonight, if not tell chris or redemp to cos they could relay any messages to you. but we def gutta talk VERY soon bro

Ill text you bro. We need to get ready for da premades, Only thing is I might not be able to come because of work... :(

Users who are viewing this thread