WTB Green Lens of Stamina

blazed

Legend
Hi there, I wish to buy Green Lens of Stamina imperfect or perfect, doesn't matter. If there is "ANYBODY" left with it rotting in their bags! get wrid of it!

Paying 20k if you transfer to me, 15k if I have to transfer.

I'm on Draenor EU Horde or Alliance. :cool:

Idk what these are going for on EU but on US they're going for 30-40k without a server transfer factored in (and I've heard of some going for higher). If the price is comparable you might want to up your offer to get a seller to bite. I'm not saying that you can't buy one for that price (bc I bought 2 for 8k each - though a year ago), but an item that hasn't been craftable since 1.3 is worth a lot when it's also BiS for 39s.

-Ink

price uppered to 30,000g !

I just wonder if by some utter fluke, these may be craftable again come next patch? I mean it has such substantial changes and with a reset to some stats, it may just happen...

Well we can all dream :p

On a side note, I was looking for one of these for my twink for over 18 months. I was never able to find one on EU, seems theres loads more floating around US though ^^

I have one of these available on Cho'gall US. I'm willing to sell for 30k if no one else offers more.

Edit: Damnit, you're EU. >.<

Users who are viewing this thread