WTB 85 Paladin with sun-lute

Bedrasher

Legend
Im paying 150-200 euro for sun-lute on a lvl 85 paladin.
You need to have the answer to your secret question, access to the emailadress used for the acc and ofc an active sub.
[EU] If interested pls pm, payment will be with paypal.

Last edited by a moderator:
ur not gonna get a pally with sunlute for that price. i just got mine from the bmah, cost 96k on mal ganIS. GOOD LUCK WITH that price

True but the cost for an account and the time put into it. Also the cost to transfer it off the account. I was lucky I got my lute on a Monday before schedule maintenance and server went down for an hour. And it was the hour before server was suppose to go down. I seen it on lower pop server for no less than 90k and on high pop server for 300k plus. Not trying to be a dick, just giving u tip :)

You can buy an 85 for like 30-40 bucks, just a random botted up palain easily. Or you can just bot one up yourself easily. Most websites sell you 1k for 50cents. Often even a lot cheaper. So 300k would be 150 bucks. So that will end up being around 200 euro's :)

I'm new to these forums, obviously, but why doesn't a moderator lock/delete this thread? Selling accounts is against the ToU. . .

Users who are viewing this thread