WTB 3 Arenamaster on Bleeding Hollow Horde

medo

OG
Want to buy 3 Arenamaster, on my FTP Pala, paying 20$

you get my FTP account data, and when you finish it, you ll get the money via paypal!!!

no he means the stv chests

I'd be up to do it. Here's a quote of someone who vouched for me in the Trade Vouch List:

The same goes for Sneaky. Was looking to get a few things done while I was out of town. He got everything done without any problem and gave updates during the course. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to have some work done.

$20 for 3 seems a little cheap considering how long it takes o.o

Last edited by a moderator:
i think 20$ are ok! for people who know how u get atm arenamasters, it will be 10 min work with help!!

Want to buy 3 Arenamaster, on my FTP Pala, paying 20$

you get my FTP account data, and when you finish it, you ll get the money via paypal!!!

Unless you turn all the details of your free to play account, it seems as if you will get your Arena Grand Masters and then change the PW and say toodles to whomever decides to help you..

i think 20$ are ok! for people who know how u get atm arenamasters, it will be 10 min work with help!!

I've been trying for it on my level one and it's taking weeks - with help.

I would be charging $20 each if I were them, at least.

Unless you turn all the details of your free to play account, it seems as if you will get your Arena Grand Masters and then change the PW and say toodles to whomever decides to help you..

Thats it!!! ;-) made my day

Users who are viewing this thread